whats for tea?

peasepud

I've got man flu too.  Maybe it was that pre-match snog in the Trent with you, Meenz. :angry:

123642[/snapback]

Either that or Pud laced our zinfandel spritzers :icon_lol:

123651[/snapback]

For some reason that made me think of the word "laced" as a term for chinning someone. "I'll lace yers!". Class. :lol:Gonna start using that one again. :angry:

123657[/snapback]

They'll be shitting their pants now no doubt!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got man flu too.  Maybe it was that pre-match snog in the Trent with you, Meenz. :angry:

123642[/snapback]

123651[/snapback]

For some reason that made me think of the word "laced" as a term for chinning someone. "I'll lace yers!". Class. :lol:Gonna start using that one again. :angry:

123657[/snapback]

123666[/snapback]

First in line for a lacing! <_<

123642[/snapback]

123651[/snapback]

For some reason that made me think of the word "laced" as a term for chinning someone. "I'll lace yers!". Class. :lol: Gonna start using that one again. :angry:

123657[/snapback]

123666[/snapback]

First in line for a lacing! <_<

123670[/snapback]

how the hell can you lace anyone? you've already admitted you eat gay pizza, nobody could take you seriously after that.

how the hell can you lace anyone? you've already admitted you eat gay pizza, nobody could take you seriously after that.

123851[/snapback]

I thought it was you who ate the fag pizza? :lol:

123851[/snapback]

I thought it was you who ate the fag pizza? :icon_lol:

123855[/snapback]

you've got some memory :lol:

Tea tonight for me was a salmon/salad wrap, made with my own fair hands! (well i put the filling in, but bought the wraps) :lol:

Tea for them....haddock, new potatoes and peas. Dessert-apple pie and custard.

What the fuck is man flu?  :icon_lol:

123939[/snapback]

It's a teeny little sniffle that boys get :angry:

123940[/snapback]

they run to the chemist ( or get you to go for them) buy up everything that is man -sized...tissues...flu remedies...Beechams Powders, wrap themselves in your dressing gown and Totes toasties and then pinch your period pain hot water bottle..... whereas a lady would take some paracetomol and get on with the housework/ironing !! :lol:

What the fuck is man flu?  :lol:

123939[/snapback]

It's a teeny little sniffle that boys get :angry:

123940[/snapback]

....that seems to make them take to their beds with a raging temperature of at least 110!! :icon_lol:

Edited by Toonraider

abuse get him banned ,oh wait it wont happen but when the abuse is turned around watch how quick the posting rights are removed.if you give abuse be prepared to take it.round 2 ding ding you biscuit head.

Edited by Bloggsy

abuse get him banned ,oh wait it wont happen but when the abuse is turned around watch how quick the posting rights are removed.if you give abuse be prepared to take it.round 2 ding ding you biscuit head.

123955[/snapback]

this is class, its like a battle of wits but with one fighter turning up unarmed

my mates call me grasshopper you can call me Sir.

123968[/snapback]

well that answers it like....

Your profile

and no, I found it by doing a googler search....honest :lol:

my mates call me grasshopper you can call me, Sir.

123968[/snapback]

and yet again you seem to have forgotten punctuation....although you havent given me your number so I can't.