Giles Baines

Brock Manson

Guest CrimsonFault
Young Derby player we've been linked with in a £1 million move.

Does anyone know if he's any good? Being scouted by Arsenal and Chelski but we seem to be favourites...

123370[/snapback]

aye, hes incredible!

Good website like :lol: I hope this story is true btw:

Clicky

123665[/snapback]

damn, not allowed to view this site at work, cant wait to get home ( and them be hugely disappointed!)

123728[/snapback]

"The Sun has chosen to lead on reality star Jade Goody getting £500,000 stolen from under her piggy little nose, and the news that the bikini is 60 years old.

No news is good news, apparently.

According to the paper’s ‘exclusive’, a former friend of the Big Brother contestant, allegedly cashed 42 cheques from Jade’s chequebook.

”One alone was for £42,000. But dippy Jade, 25, did not notice any were missing for SIX MONTHS,” they cry.

Needless to say, Jade is snapped holding the offending chequebook and looking ‘hurt’.

“I have been the victim of theft from someone who I thought was quite close. It’s so upsetting. I don’t need this. I’m so busy I just don’t want the aggro,” said Jade as she left the police station yesterday."

Plus, I've checked and it's in the The S*n too. So it must be true.