Played golf yesterday

Smooth Operator

...so I was a bit rusty.

Had to tee off at the first hole with a bit audience of stuck up golfers, fucking hate that me. Anyway, screwed it left, it only went about fifty yards and straight onto the adjacent driving range! :lol:

Then my mate tee'd off and put his in the water on the right about 100 yards up, then to top it off my other mate then smacked his out of bounds on the right. So we were all 3 of the tee much to the dismay of the groups behing us who must have thought they'd be in for a long afternoon following us sluggers. Luckily things picked up but not too much like.

The highlight of the round being a deer running across the second fairway straight for us and my mate nearly chocking on his baked potato as we dashed for cover!!

FORE!!!

:lol:

I hate golf like. I was forced into taking part in a putting competition when I was on holiday in the Maldives much to my disgust and to the disgust of many blokes when I won it having never played golf in my life :lol:

:lol:

I hate golf like.  I was forced into taking part in a putting competition when I was on holiday in the Maldives much to my disgust and to the disgust of many blokes when I won it having never played golf in my life  :nufc:

123426[/snapback]

Why is golf called golf?

Because shit and fuck were already taken.

Rather polish my knob with an orbital sander than play golf :lol: