Jim White

Ted Maul

Not sure, but he's a grade A tosspot if his performance when Owen signed is anything to go by. Owen steps up on stage to be greeted by everyone that turned up to see him, and the first thing White says is "Now Michael, I've got to ask you this.....this wasn't your first choice was it?" or something along those lines. What a knob.

He's a legend Jim White, only person on there with a bit of banter

123488[/snapback]

Compared with Stelling he's a muppet.

Actually compared with most folk he's a muppet, like most of them on there. Yet they still get to sit next to Alex Hammond.

It's just not right.

Stelling is quality. Takes over from Des Lynam (BEEB Era) as the consummate sports presenter. Lynam has gone to shit since he left Grandstand though.

I repeat though, Jim White is shockingly bad.

All the Toon exclusives (Owen signs etc.) are timed to 'break' when Jim White does his stint (or so I've been told anyway) So he must be pally with the Toon hierarchy.

123505[/snapback]

Does he submit his shift pattern to Shepherd like? :lol:

He conducted that bloody embarrasing interview with SBR when we sold Woodgate aswell. I've never felt so sorry for someone as I did Bobby that day, should've just stood up and say he had nowt to do with the transfer.

He's a Rangers supporter. His interviews with any Rangers player in the past on Scottish TV were cring material...

Infamous in Scotland for the occasion in which with his droney voice he asked Brian Laudrup looking at him with a look like a lovesick teenager would with a boy band member.

"So Brian, how are you so good...."

Proper bluenose tbh..

He's a Rangers supporter.  His interviews with any Rangers player in the past on Scottish TV were cring material...

Infamous in Scotland for the occasion in which with his droney voice he asked Brian Laudrup looking at him with a look like a lovesick teenager would with a boy band member.

Proper bluenose tbh..

123608[/snapback]

tbf, there is nothing wrong in adoring Brian Laudrup - even if you are not a bluenose. :lol::icon_lol:

He's a Rangers supporter.  His interviews with any Rangers player in the past on Scottish TV were cring material...

Proper bluenose tbh..

123608[/snapback]

Gah, I came in here to post the exact same thing.

jwiafc.

Proper bluenose tbh..

123608[/snapback]

jwiafc.

123998[/snapback]

jwiafc?

Proper bluenose tbh..

123608[/snapback]

jwiafc.

123998[/snapback]

jwiafc?

124078[/snapback]

jesus wept i'm always fucking crap?