Big Shearer Banner

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault

Hanging on the Gallowgate at this very minute apparently. Huge picutre of him with his arms aloft.

Any pics if you're passing by!

Guest CrimsonFault
In preparation for the testimonial apparently.  It's crying out for some mackem vandalism if they're gonna leave it there for the next few weeks tbh.

123519[/snapback]

Exactly, nothing stopping anyone with a can of petrol and a match walking by, is there?

In preparation for the testimonial apparently.  It's crying out for some mackem vandalism if they're gonna leave it there for the next few weeks tbh.

123519[/snapback]

Should have two towers stationed with shooters either side of it. If anyone acts suspicious, take them out :lol:

Bigger than the club tbh. Proof.

123629[/snapback]

I hate to say this as it makes me sound like a Shearer-hater (I'm not btw) but it fucks me right off how we stuff the Mackems 4-1, unheard of in modern times, and the headlines are all about him. Similarly, we've got an outside chance of Europe and all (or most of) the focus is on Shearer and his Testimonial. I'm a Shearer admirer but I'm a Toon fan.

123629[/snapback]

I hate to say this as it makes me sound like a Shearer-hater (I'm not btw) but it fucks me right off how we stuff the Mackems 4-1, unheard of in modern times, and the headlines are all about him.

123635[/snapback]

Wouldn't have been if he hadn't knacked himself though.

123629[/snapback]

I hate to say this as it makes me sound like a Shearer-hater (I'm not btw) but it fucks me right off how we stuff the Mackems 4-1, unheard of in modern times, and the headlines are all about him.

123635[/snapback]

Wouldn't have been if he hadn't knacked himself though.

123636[/snapback]

I know and I'm probably being unfair. However, another thing that annoyed me was the date of his testimonial being set as two days before the FA Cup Final BEFORE we'd played Chelsea. What sort of message did that send out? Bad craic IMO.

Howay man Alex, it's because it was his last game for us, and effectively the end of an era.

You're right about the testimonial though. As he hasn't played for us for 10 years (he's shy by 3 months), the fecker doesn't even deserve one! :lol:

Edited by Renton

Howay man Alex, it's because it was his last game for us, and effectively the end of an era.

You're right about the testinonial though. As he hasn't played for us for 10 years (he's shy by 3 months), the fecker doesn't even deserve one!  :lol:

123654[/snapback]

Fair do's, I take it back re: the first point.

Should we get worried if Sima doesn't post for a while?

Or celebrate.  :lol:

123537[/snapback]

OMG HE'S DA BESTEST STRIKA EVA!