Shearer's best NUFC moment?

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault

There's been a few, but I thought the way he outclassed Inter at San Siro was truly fantastic.

Edited by CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault
That 5-0er was something like :lol:

The hat-trick vs Leicester, jebus there's too many!

123530[/snapback]

I really hope you're gonna make a Alan Shearer compilation with all his Newcastle goals!

That 5-0er was something like :lol:

123530[/snapback]

I really hope you're gonna make a Alan Shearer compilation with all his Newcastle goals!

123531[/snapback]

May I suggest the song 'You're the Best Around' from The Karate Kid as the backing music, that would be truly awesome.

That 5-0er was something like :icon_lol:

123530[/snapback]

123531[/snapback]

May I suggest the song 'You're the Best Around' from The Karate Kid as the backing music, that would be truly awesome.

123541[/snapback]

:lol:

No Easy Way Out from Rocky IV tbh.

That 5-0er was something like :icon_lol:

123530[/snapback]

123531[/snapback]

123541[/snapback]

:lol:

No Easy Way Out from Rocky IV tbh.

123543[/snapback]

Probably be quite a long video, he could use both of them in fairness. The changeover would be hilarious.

Now that it's been mentioned I'll actually be upset if this doesn't happen.

Shearer moments for me:

Signing for the Toon !

Hat-trick against Leicester

Superstrikes against Everton and Villa

5-0 against ManUre

5 goal haul against Shef Wed

Getting Roy Keane sent off has to be added to the list.

123564[/snapback]

Forgot about that one !

That was a golden moment !

Shearer stood alone licking his lip at Keane who's been "restrained" by about 5 Man Utd players

2 goals in Milan

wearing the world tightest trousers when appearing on the BBC for the Poland game, proving he is in fact BIG Al :lol:

Shearer stood alone licking his lip at Keane who's been "restrained" by about 5 Man Utd players

2 goals in Milan

wearing the world tightest trousers when appearing on the BBC for the Poland game, proving he is in fact BIG Al :lol:

123576[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Edited by Fat Boy

It's a shame really, because had he moved to Man United, his best moments would be one of the many trophies he's won, but instead we have to talk about goals and getting players sent off.

Still, I'm not complaining. No way.

I think in terms of atmosphere the 5-0 was unbelievable. The only game like it I can think of is when we beat Barca 3-2. Although Shearer didn't play in that match, obviously.

I think in terms of atmosphere the 5-0 was unbelievable. The only game like it I can think of is when we beat Barca 3-2. Although Shearer didn't play in that match, obviously.

124199[/snapback]

If you weren't a ST holder you couldn't get a ticket for love nor money against the big teams at that time period, so I settled for the pub, which was still good. Made the Barca game and remember having a very stressful last 20 minutes.

I was at Shearer's first home match where he scored a peach of a curling free kick against Wimbledon I think. Then he stopped taking them like that for some reason?

I think the injuries (particularly) the one pre-season against Everton the following year physically prevented him from being able to take free-kicks like that any more. Or so it would seem.

I think the injuries (particularly) the one pre-season against Everton the following year physically prevented him from being able to take free-kicks like that any more. Or so it would seem.

124207[/snapback]

Instead he just hit them like a rocket instead :lol:

124207[/snapback]

well...he did score a smiliar one against Sweden few years after he got that injury.