Shearer's best NUFC moment?

Guest CrimsonFault

I think the injuries (particularly) the one pre-season against Everton the following year physically prevented him from being able to take free-kicks like that any more. Or so it would seem.

124207[/snapback]

well...he did score a smiliar one against Sweden few years after he got that injury.

124542[/snapback]

Don't remember it in all honesty.

I think the injuries (particularly) the one pre-season against Everton the following year physically prevented him from being able to take free-kicks like that any more. Or so it would seem.

124207[/snapback]

well...he did score a smiliar one against Sweden few years after he got that injury.

124542[/snapback]

Don't remember it in all honesty.

124584[/snapback]

Shearer_vSweden_L.jpg

:lol:

......straight into the wall. :nufc:

124213[/snapback]

I saw him at Wimbledon when I lived darn sarf....he smacked a free kick straight into the wall....all the Wimbledon fans were all shouting "yaaaaa wanker missed" etc..........until the physio ran on to sort out the poor winded defender who just lay there motionless :lol:

The free kick against Leicester......bating Roy Keane "you're a prick, you're a fucking prick" :blush: Making Frank LeBeouf his bitch....

Also (although not for NUFC) I loved the goal he scored against Portugal in a friendly....(3-0 to us I believe)....he got the ball lobbed to him by (I think) Batty and just leathered it :lol:

*wipes misty eye* :lol:

124213[/snapback]

I saw him at Wimbledon when I lived darn sarf....he smacked a free kick straight into the wall....all the Wimbledon fans were all shouting "yaaaaa wanker missed" etc..........until the physio ran on to sort out the poor winded defender who just lay there motionless :lol:

The free kick against Leicester......bating Roy Keane "you're a prick, you're a fucking prick" :blush: Making Frank LeBeouf his bitch....

Also (although not for NUFC) I loved the goal he scored against Portugal in a friendly....(3-0 to us I believe)....he got the ball lobbed to him by (I think) Batty and just leathered it :lol:

124729[/snapback]

yep, that was class. :lol:

124213[/snapback]

124729[/snapback]

Agree about the goal against Portugal. What a strike that was. Also the LeBoeuf thing - he absolutely tortured that arrogant tosspot and it was class. I'd forgotten about that.

He gave Leboeuf the runaround (in a Mike Reid voice) in the semi at Wembley like. Also crossed the ball for Robert Lee's goal, which if you're talking about 'moments' as opposed to matches has to up their with the best of them. We went fucking beserk in the toon end. Still sends a shiver down my spine when I think about that. It wasn't meant to be though, sadly.

my personal fav

_39790061_shearer.jpg

:nufc: hez going...havent thought of nufc without him :lol:

:lol: wot a legend :blush:

2006-04-19shearer.jpg

Shearer :lol: rocked

Shearer :nufc: rocked

Spurs Semi Final

125266[/snapback]

We were a bit lucky with that one IMO. Nick the Greek blatently handballs in the box, nothing doing. Sol Campbell does the exact same thing in their box, penalty! It's funny cos it's Spurs. :lol:

124207[/snapback]

Pedant time, but it was against Chelsea, was it not? (admittedly we were playing them at Goodison Park)...

The free-kick against Leicester is my favourite, absolutely love it.

125897[/snapback]

That was magic..I was watching on Sky and shouted like a madman when that one went in...God knows what it was like in the stadium. :lol: