Weider EZ System Tricep Bar

Mark

Ordering some weights, and I get one of these and an EZ curl bar with it for an extra tenner, now I havent got a clue what to do with it, and can't find anything on the net about it except prices, anyone got an idea? Here's a picture of it

p277819reg.jpg

Sell it on Ebay?

123584[/snapback]

Needs weights on either side, which you probably have to buy separately. Think you do the curl with your hands clutching the vertical bars within the middle bit. By the way, was it you that once said you were wanting to get into a club but you were worried about getting entry cos your 'arms were canny small' :lol:

Ordering some weights, and I get one of these and an EZ curl bar with it for an extra tenner, now I havent got a clue what to do with it, and can't find anything on the net about it except prices, anyone got an idea? Here's a picture of it

p277819reg.jpg

123579[/snapback]

You put weights on the end and lift them! :lol:

The difference being that your hands are vertical, not horizontal, which takes pressure off the wrists.

For poofs tbh.

Sell it on Ebay?

123584[/snapback]

Needs weights on either side, which you probably have to buy separately. Think you do the curl with your hands clutching the vertical bars within the middle bit. By the way, was it you that once said you were wanting to get into a club but you were worried about getting entry cos your 'arms were canny small' :lol:

123591[/snapback]

might have been like, but would have been about a year ago though. Luckily I've filled out to an average size now :icon_lol:

Weider EZ System Tricep Bar, toasting bread on an open fire?

123705[/snapback]

There's a song in there, somewhere.

123722[/snapback]

Jack Frost biting at your nose...