The moment you found out Shearer had signed

When Shearer signed I was still awaiting my sex-change op and was down Manchester, had pulled a lawyer (well he told me he was a lawyer but it turned out he was a minimum wage legal secretary!) so I thought I was well in with getting a few quid of him towards my op.

We were in bed shagging, well if you can class it as shagging cos what he was passing off as a cock was more like a thimble tbh  :angry: , when the news came through. I faked orgasm so I could get away from the micey twat.

123693[/snapback]

:lol:

dickhead! :angry:

123720[/snapback]

No they put it in the right place actually, and they gave me a generous portion unlike yourself. :icon_lol:

Saw the Chronicle boards while out terrorising Gosforth High Street, so I hotfooted it home to confirm via Teletext then immediately sent a fax (:icon_lol:) to my parents who were on holiday at the time. They didn't get it before going out for the night, and when their greasy Spanish waiter found out they were from Newcastle, he spent the entire evening shouting "Shearer! Shearer!" at them without them having a clue why. "Ye-e-es, he's from there too..."

123681[/snapback]

Gossy High Street all them years ago, that was my domain!

And your a Liberal, rings a lot of ding dong bells for me! How old are you?

And no before anyone starts I haven't bummed or been bummed by him! :angry:<_<:angry:

123702[/snapback]

Uh-oh. :lol: 27. Ish.

123723[/snapback]

:angry: Shit the bed, i'm 27 no joke. What's your name, pm me if you so desire.

I remember listening to the sports bulletin again and again.

"Today Newcastle United broke the World transfer record.........

Absolutely incredible considering them days out a Exeter Southend et al just a couple of years before. I still cant quite beleive it- I just googled it on the horrible off-chance I had misremembered the world record bit

I went up to St jimmys to see him when I first heard the news. There was only a handful of people there. It wasn't until a few days later that the official ceremony took place.

Without trying to sound like LM. I didn't think it would enable us to walk the league as scoring goals was not really an issue. Problem was conceding them....

Edited by Holden McGroin

Saw the Chronicle boards while out terrorising Gosforth High Street, so I hotfooted it home to confirm via Teletext then immediately sent a fax (:icon_lol:) to my parents who were on holiday at the time. They didn't get it before going out for the night, and when their greasy Spanish waiter found out they were from Newcastle, he spent the entire evening shouting "Shearer! Shearer!" at them without them having a clue why. "Ye-e-es, he's from there too..."

123681[/snapback]

And no before anyone starts I haven't bummed or been bummed by him! :angry:<_<:angry:

123702[/snapback]

123723[/snapback]

123757[/snapback]

And still you claim there's no bumming involved :angry:

Absolutely incredible considering them days out a Exeter Southend et al just a couple of years before. I still cant quite beleive it- I just googled it on the horrible off-chance I had misremembered the world record bit

123760[/snapback]

As an aside, the £4million we paid for Warren Barton was a world record for a defender iirc.

123760[/snapback]

As an aside, the £4million we paid for Warren Barton was a world record for a defender iirc.

123765[/snapback]

We were Chelsea before Chelsea was Chelsea tbh.

123681[/snapback]

And no before anyone starts I haven't bummed or been bummed by him! :angry::angry::angry:

123702[/snapback]

123723[/snapback]

123757[/snapback]

123764[/snapback]

I'm leading you on. <_<

123765[/snapback]

True, believe it was 4.3 or 4.5 even!

123760[/snapback]

123765[/snapback]

We were Chelsea before Chelsea was Chelsea tbh.

123767[/snapback]

but at least we were everyone's second favourite team, most people hate chelsea.

Saw the Chronicle boards while out terrorising Gosforth High Street, so I hotfooted it home to confirm via Teletext then immediately sent a fax (:angry:) to my parents who were on holiday at the time. They didn't get it before going out for the night, and when their greasy Spanish waiter found out they were from Newcastle, he spent the entire evening shouting "Shearer! Shearer!" at them without them having a clue why. "Ye-e-es, he's from there too..."

123681[/snapback]

And no before anyone starts I haven't bummed or been bummed by him! :angry::angry:<_<

123702[/snapback]

123723[/snapback]

123757[/snapback]

123764[/snapback]

I'm leading you on. :angry:

123774[/snapback]

So I've noticed :icon_lol:

123765[/snapback]

123775[/snapback]

Pedant :lol:

123765[/snapback]

123775[/snapback]

Pedant :icon_lol:

123783[/snapback]

Half a million quid, pedantry? Can I manage your finances for you? :lol:

Was watching the Olympics downstairs while my Mam (who was seriously ill at the time) was upstairs in bed with the radio on. Took all the energy she had in her to shout downstairs "Craig, they've signed Shearer!"

I shouted back "the slimey manc bastards, took the league and now have the main man!"

Then I heard Lineker announcing it - I nearly fainted...

Was watching the Olympics downstairs while my Mam (who was seriously ill at the time) was upstairs in bed with the radio on. Took all the energy she had in her to shout downstairs "Craig, they've signed Shearer!"

I shouted back "the slimey manc bastards, took the league and now have the main man!"

Then I heard Lineker announcing it - I nearly fainted...

124930[/snapback]

Ever the optomist, Craig. :lol:

I think I was at some football coaching day, when one of the coaches walked over and told us we'd signed Shearer. I couldn't believe it for I too was convinced he was off to ManYoo.

We then had an 'American penalty shootout' (the player starts on the halfway line with the goal, one on one with the keeper). I was in goal and saved nearly all of them...something had inspired me. :blush:

I had just turned 9 and was watching the News. I was chuffed, naturally. About half an hour later my dad rang home but didnt know the news, i told him and he didnt beleive me at first :lol:. I wish we could sign him in his prime again like, alongside Ferdinand!

I was like ten years old, I was in the back of my dads car just passing Scotch Corner when the news came on the radio

I dont remember much but my dad said i couldnt stop shouting out the window and talked gibberish for 3 weeks :lol: