Inconsiderate parking

peasepud

You know the feeling, you come back to your car and find that some tossers parked a little too close to you, its difficult to negotiate your way out, maybe a 7 or 8 point turns needed.

Well someones not gonna be chuffed when they get back to the car this morning (apologies, its a bit blurred but came off the webcam).

skip.jpg

and yes thats a skip, since parking their car somebodys come along and placed a skip a foot behind them!

I use to live in Kings Cross in Sydney, which if you don't know it is very inner city and very busy on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.

Anyway because I lived in an apartment that didn't have parking if you went out for the evening, when you got home anytime between 7pm and 3am it was near impossible to park.

There was this one evening when I found a park on the opposite side of the road, directly in front of my building but I had to cross the opposite lane to get to it, so I waited for the traffic to pass, with my indicator on so it was obvious to all I was waiting to turn into the park except this lass in her 20s who didn't give a shite and just dove into the park. As she gets out of the car with her mates she looks over and just smiles! Bitch.

Pissed is an under statement. So I eventually find a park 10 minute walk down the road but before I leave the car I take a pen, a piece of paper and a tyre valve removing tool.

Two valves removed and a very nice note I left for her.

I bet she never did that to anyone again and no matter how good her night was the fact the car sat there for a day meant it ended as she deserved.

Edited by sammynb

I was parking at longbenton on the other side of the metro station (when it was basically a construction site) and I'd got pretty much the last legitimate space before the double yellow lines started, there was about enough room for half a car in front of me and no room behind, cos that guy had half a car's space to reverse and pull away if he wanted to leave before me...

so when I get back from work at around four and find that some silly fecker had literally parked bumper to bumper with me in a Fiat Punto I was not best pleased, simply nor oom for me to get out what-so-ever... I did the only thing I could think of and climbed in, started the engine and gently forced that shitty little roller skate forward with my Dads Focus.. I guess I was a little steamed cos rather than simply making just enough space for me to get out... I kinda pushed that inconsiderate shoebox of a car fully into the double yellow lines before pulling away still a little mad, but quietly satisfied with my work.

The best was yet to come as when I picked my sister up from that metro station I toottle along to that makeshift car park.. and I see the Punto, still there.... with a nice big Yellow Clamp upon it's wheel.

I've never smiled so smugly in my life...

Went to Sainsburys yesterday, saw some magnificent parking mind. Some inconsiderate bastard had decided to park at an angle accross two disabled spaces. I hope someone went akka on his car with thier wheelchair.

9778[/snapback]

That really boils my piss. :drinks: My mam's in a wheelchair and it can be a nightmare if there's no disabled spaces, not only for the width of the space but it's inevitable that we end up in one right at the back of the car park so it's difficult to get the shopping back to the car.

My Mam was in a wheelchair before she died. I remember getting into an argument with some pompus bitch in a hotel car park who'd taken a disabled spot when she clearly wasn't and we'd had to park miles away - making life hard for my Mam...

When the bitch refused to move her car, i had a word with the hotel who said legally, they couldn't do anything and she could park where she liked........so I went out there and parked mine directly behind hers sideways on!

What did she say? "I'm going to have a word with the manager about this!"

"Go ahead, knock yourself out bitch!" :drinks:

After my caraccident my neighbour started to park in my space. (A space I pay for) When I asked him not to he just looked at me and said:

-But you dont have a car anymore, do you. :P So when the builders had to put their skip somewhere I told them that they where welcome to put it behind my space. (Blocking in the car that was parked there) The skip was there for four days. Everytime I looked out the window it cheered me up. Better than painkillers. :drinks:

I once parked my lovely little Punto at Longbenton and some fecker pushed it out of where I was parked into a double yellow and I got clamped.

If I ever find the fecker that did that I'll..........

I bet you're one of these that takes pictures of dog shit and sends them into the Council arent you?

:drinks:

10107[/snapback]

Only white dog shit, very very rare these days.

I bet you're one of these that takes pictures of dog shit and sends them into the Council arent you?

:drinks:

10107[/snapback]

10109[/snapback]

Yeah why is that?

And while we're on the subject how kids dont put lolly sticks in dog shit these days?

Here's a great bit of parking I saw at Morrisons recently, so impressive I took a picture !

parking.jpg

10103[/snapback]

We take photos of crap parking at work all the time and then upload them on the intranet! Amazing how well some people have learned to park of late - works a treat! :drinks:

:P

10107[/snapback]

10109[/snapback]

Yeah why is that?

And while we're on the subject how kids dont put lolly sticks in dog shit these days?

10114[/snapback]

Because it's disgusting? :drinks:

I live across the street from a softball field, and have had my car hit about seven times in the last three years by balls flying over the fence. The players also parallel park in such a way as to use up 5 spots for 3 cars quite often. I printed up a bunch of letters saying basically learn to park and to leave notes when you break a windshield or I will be going down the street with a golf club at all cars which do not have resident stickers. :drinks::P:(

There hasn't been much of an improvmen. :(

Not really inconsiderate parking, but car related.

Didn't wind the sunroof all the way as I felt resitance, and assumed it was fully closed.

Cue downpour.

Cue Mr and Mrs Roll going for a takeaway five minutes ago. Mrs Roll sits on soaking car seat. As I pull away, water which has reservoired into little crevices of the car seeps out and soaks the pair of us.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

Not really inconsiderate parking, but car related.

Didn't wind the sunroof all the way as I felt resitance, and assumed it was fully closed.

Cue downpour.

Cue Mr and Mrs Roll going for a takeaway five minutes ago. Mrs Roll sits on soaking car seat. As I pull away, water which has reservoired into little crevices of the car seeps out and soaks the pair of us.

10124[/snapback]

The Jimbomobile has a moon-roof (most of the roof is glass) I've left it open twice overnight this year and each time it has bucketed it down and I've had to spend the next day with a bloody hairdryer trying to dry off the seats and the headlining, you'd think I'd learn.

The Jimbomobile has a moon-roof (most of the roof is glass) I've left it open twice overnight this year and each time it has bucketed it down and I've had to spend the next day with a bloody hairdryer trying to dry off the seats and the headlining, you'd think I'd learn.

10137[/snapback]

I would have thought that the Jimbomobile had leather seats, not only does it make it easier to dry but wipe clean :drinks:

10137[/snapback]

I would have thought that the Jimbomobile had leather seats, not only does it make it easier to dry but wipe clean :drinks:

10139[/snapback]

Yes, leather would have been a much more suitable material, however black leather might show "snail-trail" even more.

I've just got this mental image of the word 'Jimbomobile' painted down the side of it! :drinks:

10141[/snapback]

hhmmm good idea.....

is that Jimbo not denying to have knocked one off while in his car

10150[/snapback]

The only risk I've found by doing it is that HGV drivers can see you knocking one out.