Statue for Shearer ?

Jimbo

I think it would have been a good idea to postpone it until July/August and double it up as a pre-season friendly.

124350[/snapback]

Do you think anyone who'd bought tickets might have been on their holidays in July or August though?

124359[/snapback]

Tough. In fact, postpone it, and then name and shame anyone who wants a refund for this charity event in the Chronicle!

124366[/snapback]

What about those from different parts of the country who have took time off work booked accomadation n such

:lol:

124370[/snapback]

Add them to the list too. They're not proper fans if they don't live within sniffing distance of Shearer's crotch anyway. Let's weed out the vermin!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a C in GCSE art, so I could probably knock something together with chicken wire and plaster of Paris.

124163[/snapback]

Were they not O Levels back then? :icon_lol:

124374[/snapback]

No, but they were still harder than the ones you sat. They must have been for you to have passed, thicko! :angry:

I've got a C in GCSE art, so I could probably knock something together with chicken wire and plaster of Paris.

124163[/snapback]

Were they not O Levels back then? :icon_lol:

124374[/snapback]

No, but they were still harder than the ones you sat. They must have been for you to have passed, thicko! :angry:

124379[/snapback]

Come back when you get straight As in your A Levels mister :angry:

124163[/snapback]

Were they not O Levels back then? :angry:

124374[/snapback]

124379[/snapback]

Come back when you get straight As in your A Levels mister <_<

124389[/snapback]

A Levels are for dimwits. So are degrees. Internationally recognised professional qualifications are where it's at. :icon_lol:

124163[/snapback]

124374[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

No, but they were still harder than the ones you sat. They must have been for you to have passed, thicko! <_<

124379[/snapback]

124389[/snapback]

A Levels are for dimwits. So are degrees. Internationally recognised professional qualifications are where it's at. :angry:

124393[/snapback]

You need a qualification to use a calculator? :lol:

I was the last year to do O levels. They were much harder than GCSEs, and that really is a fact. Proper exams in those days, none of this course work shite. I read recently that A level maths students today couldn't complete an O level maths paper from the 1970s - more FACT.

124163[/snapback]

124374[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

No, but they were still harder than the ones you sat. They must have been for you to have passed, thicko! <_<

124379[/snapback]

124389[/snapback]

A Levels are for dimwits. So are degrees. Internationally recognised professional qualifications are where it's at. :angry:

124393[/snapback]

You need a qualification to use a calculator? :lol:

124396[/snapback]

*tuts loudly whilst adding stuff up*

I'd like to see them go for a more contraversial pose, say one of him kicking Neil Lennon full in the face.

124175[/snapback]

Or creosoting his fence.

Or reading THAT text message.

Or wearing inexplicably tight trousers on prime time TV.

:blush:

They should make a place where all of his nufc goals are contstanly on repeat/

like maybe a statue with a tv on it/

124632[/snapback]

:lol: You reckon?

:blush:

They should make a place where all of his nufc goals are contstanly on repeat/

like maybe a statue with a tv on it/

124632[/snapback]

:lol: You reckon?

124643[/snapback]

It would be mint man. You could go there and watch it when your pissed. :nufc:

I was the last year to do O levels. They were much harder than GCSEs, and that really is a fact. Proper exams in those days, none of this course work shite. I read recently that A level maths students today couldn't complete an O level maths paper from the 1970s - more FACT.

124401[/snapback]

very very true my friend

that was when 2% of the population qualified for UNI not the 99.99999% these days