Me and Meenzer

Smooth Operator

when we were kids!!!

It's a small world like, fuck me. We went to the same first, middle and high schools!

I know who he is by guessing his name and he's confirmed it but he doesn't know who I am yet!!!! He's trying to put the pieces together.

:lol:

We went to see Newcastle-Everton on your birthday one year, right?

Fucking hell  :icon_lol:

123797[/snapback]

I can't honestly remember that tbh, we might have done like, pm me who you think i am.

123800[/snapback]

Used to live in Elmfield Grove or Gardens or one of them, then? :angry:

:lol:

We went to see Newcastle-Everton on your birthday one year, right?

Fucking hell  :icon_lol:

123797[/snapback]

I can't honestly remember that tbh, we might have done like, pm me who you think i am.

123800[/snapback]

Used to live in Elmfield Grove or Gardens or one of them, then? :angry:

123803[/snapback]

Grove aye you've got it then. DL :angry:

This kid had the best subbuteo I've ever seen, it was set up on his snooker table in the loft, had the stadium, crowd, scoreboards, everything.

You still got in Meenzer? It'll be worth a few bob nowadays.

Where does the name "Meenzer" come from then?

Grove aye you've got it then. DL  :angry:

I repeat: fucking hell. :lol: Are you sure I didn't turn you mind? There must be some explanation as to why you've ended up this way... :angry:

This kid had the best subbuteo I've ever seen, it was set up on his snooker table in the loft, had the stadium, crowd, scoreboards, everything.

You still got in Meenzer? It'll be worth a few bob nowadays.

Nah, flogged it to some brat on Graham Park Road for far too little, in retrospect. Ah well. At least I've still got my Eurovision vinyl. :icon_lol:

Where does the name "Meenzer" come from then?

123805[/snapback]

Nowt exciting I'm afraid, it's to do with where I used to live in Germany (and, entirely coincidentally, a useful corruption of "mincer" <_<).

So did yous ever.....like.......experiment together? :angry:

123812[/snapback]

as i was scrolling down reading this thread, i was dying to ask that very same question :lol:

what an amazing coincidence you've 'found' each other though :angry: cant believe you've both been posting on here all this time and didnt know though :icon_lol:

Weren't you on each others MSN then? Surely things you've both said on here in the past would have made you both twig before now?