I wonder if the robot got any ideas

peasepud

Bloody hell that was quick - it wasn't supposed to start spider searching for at least another couple of weeks....

I decided to leave it as visible for the time being so we knew when it was around - it now means we're likely to start being listed at Google...

Wonder if we'll be the top NUFC forum? :drinks:

Bloody hell that was quick - it wasn't supposed to start spider searching for at least another couple of weeks....

I decided to leave it as visible for the time being so we knew when it was around - it now means we're likely to start being listed at Google...

9710[/snapback]

After supasimonwood's you mean?

9710[/snapback]

If you do get there you should turn it into a commercial venture and have a sharks forum. :P

a General Football section would be GREAT

9766[/snapback]

You know where to go if you want that! (although I've heard it's gonna be scrapped there too!)

Wonder if we'll be the top NUFC forum? :P

9710[/snapback]

i would stay out of Howaythetoons way if it is :(:drinks: