Movies ripe for remakes

Renton

I'm serious, it was a game a while back and the pre match piss up was in the Trent and me and my mates nipped in for a pint before going into the ground, had a scout about downstairs and then up, clocked Peasepud from his personal photo and lanky pg-like feautures and tried to guess from who was standing around him, who was who.  :lol:

124295[/snapback]

Cheeky twat :icon_lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a documentary on Animal Farm last night. They could remake that too, although I imagine it's been done several times.

124292[/snapback]

How about 1984 with Tom Cruise as Winston Smith?

You heard it here first tbh.

124296[/snapback]

:lol: The documentary wasn't about that Animal Farm.

Maurice - with Meenzer and SMO taking the leading roles.   From IMDB.com:  "Two male English school chums find themselves falling in love". :angry:

124229[/snapback]

That would be class. :lol: I think they should have their reunion in the Trent. :angry:

124230[/snapback]

I had visions of us both turning up to a pissup and having a :icon_lol: moment like. But SMO's detective skills have ruined that now. :no

124236[/snapback]

I've already been to one tbh <_< , don't know if you were there but I didn't see you. I was there in a purely voyueristic capacity and didn't reveal myself, went to see if I could guess who anyone was, think I clocked Gemmill (fat as fuck as I recall!) :angry: Also clocked the pig on stilts straight-away. :angry:<_<

124276[/snapback]

:no

Bullshit. :angry:

124283[/snapback]

I'm serious, it was a game a while back and the pre match piss up was in the Trent and me and my mates nipped in for a pint before going into the ground, had a scout about downstairs and then up, clocked Peasepud from his personal photo and lanky pg-like feautures and tried to guess from who was standing around him, who was who. :angry:

124295[/snapback]

Did you see a Rastafarian with blonde highlights?

probably only saw the top of your head tbh while you were staring into your lasses eyes.  :lol:

124302[/snapback]

Why, how big are her eyes, like?

Saw a documentary on Animal Farm last night. They could remake that too, although I imagine it's been done several times.

124292[/snapback]

How about 1984 with Tom Cruise as Winston Smith?

You heard it here first tbh.

124296[/snapback]

:lol: The documentary wasn't about that Animal Farm.

124300[/snapback]

I'd imagine you'd have to pay Tom Cruise A LOT! Or maybe not if he's as strange as people make out.

I must admit I hve been tempted to voyeur a piss up - spy before you try type thing.

probably only saw the top of your head tbh while you were staring into your lasses eyes.  :lol:

124302[/snapback]

Why, how big are her eyes, like?

124303[/snapback]

Regulation size tbh. Peasepuds just a hom wot doesnt like girls.

I must admit I hve been tempted to voyeur a piss up - spy before you try type thing.

124306[/snapback]

That's weirder than meeting people off the internet tbh.

124312[/snapback]

I know. :lol:

124306[/snapback]

That's weirder than meeting people off the internet tbh.

124312[/snapback]

I know. :lol:

124318[/snapback]

Only marginally though.

I'm serious, it was a game a while back and the pre match piss up was in the Trent and me and my mates nipped in for a pint before going into the ground, had a scout about downstairs and then up, clocked Peasepud from his personal photo and lanky pg-like feautures and tried to guess from who was standing around him, who was who.  :angry:

124295[/snapback]

Cheeky twat :angry:

124299[/snapback]

:lol:

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want? : :icon_lol:

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want?  : :angry:

124334[/snapback]

Another euphamism? :icon_lol:

working from home is where its at baybeee, in fact Id go so far as saying that "working from home is the new working in the office" tbh jesus wept FACT

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want?  : :angry:

124334[/snapback]

Another euphamism? :icon_lol:

working from home is where its at baybeee, in fact Id go so far as saying that "working from home is the new working in the office" tbh jesus wept FACT

124338[/snapback]

Skiving bassa :angry:

I'm serious, it was a game a while back and the pre match piss up was in the Trent and me and my mates nipped in for a pint before going into the ground, had a scout about downstairs and then up, clocked Peasepud from his personal photo and lanky pg-like feautures and tried to guess from who was standing around him, who was who.  :lol:

124295[/snapback]

Cheeky twat :lol:

124299[/snapback]

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want? : :nufc:

124334[/snapback]

You work in Building 5 .... :blush:

Now I know most remakes of films are shite, but they happen anyway, so what film would you like to see be given the 21st century touch?

I was watching Westworld the other day, and think it's ripe for being remade. Great plot which could benefit from some decent special effects and more robotic sex. How do I claim my commission?

124223[/snapback]

I was going to say Westworld before I opened the thread up.

Watched it a few nights back, I enjoyed it but the ending was a bit shite. My brother reckoned it was because Yul Brynner died before they completed filming. However a quick IMDB proved it was filmed in '73 and Yul didn't peg it til '85. Written and directed by Michael Crichton of Jurrassic Park fame.

Sorry to upset Renton but I heard that they were going to remake Westworld a few years ago. Don't remember exactly but I seem to recall some mention of Arnold involved, of course that was before he ran for govenor. Renton, I hope this doesn't cut into you commission.