MTM - ToonRaider

peasepud

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this afternoon we have the latest installment of Mr Glasgow Mags popular new series. I, Peasepud, have been handed the reigns to become your roving reporter. I aim to take you behind the username, to make the username become a real life person.

{Insert lots of funny stuff that GM used to do...ahh feck it naebody will notice}

So anyways......TooooooooooooonRaideeeeeeeeeer!!!!!

Real first name: Bev

Nickname: wicked

Occupation: Manager of sheltered scheme for elderly/disabled, also work 2 night a week in one of our nursing homes.

Language(s) spoken? English

Avatar - why? Josh Homme, singer of QOTSA, i just like looking at him really, no deep reason!

Previous avatars? one of me at SJP, an 'I love senna' one. One of my best mate and I in Amsterdam

Tell us when you first joined the boards? When was it and how did you feel as a beginner? When i first had the net, i was into sport chat rooms, made a few good friends though. Eventually got bored of that and discovered the delights of message boards. My first and still main forum, is an Ipswich one, i also use a TUFC one but its very basic (like the team)! Cant remember when i joined Toon chat, must have been a couple of years ago maybe, i didnt really enjoy it on there and never really felt 'at home'  But becasue i love The Toon and really wanted to use an NUFC forum,  i eventually joined the old HTT board and quite enjoyed that. Then onto Newcastle online, which i still think is an excellent forum, then onto here..'phew' So far ive liked it on here, good chat section which is really why i use forums, lots of topics and people seem really friendly. What i have noticed, using so many forums, is a real difference in the humour on toon boards as opposed to other forums i use.

Board highlights? My favourite times have been reading about you guys who live in Newcastle, your thoughts, experiences and love for the team.

Board lowlights? Being constantly mistaken for another t00nraider  :rant  but im damned if i'll change my name, ive used it for years!

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your current job? Probably working in Torbay Hospital.

Pets? Hamster called Leroy

I play a bit like....I cant run, far too painful  :(

Football heroes? Beardsley, Shearer, butcher and Rodney Jack.

Football villains? cant think of one offhand

Best advice given? Dont cry over someone who wouldnt cry over you.

Ideal partner? Tallish, ginner, caring, funny, passionate and intense. My soulmate basically.

Ideal dinner date? The guy above! If not, then I'd settle for shearer, Bono or josh!

Ideal meal? A salmon or lamb dish.

Can you cook?  Yes, though Im more of a traditional cook, but i dont really make cakes etc.

Current wheels? Dont drive a car now, i used to have motorbikes, i'd like an MR2

Biggest influence? Havent had one really.

TV programmes? Red Dwarf. Poirot. Top Gear. Sex and the City. Cold Feet. Desparate Houewives. frasier, documentaries.  And just lately i seem to be getting worryingly addicted to extreme makeover shows  :drinks:

Burger and chips or fish and chips? Fish and chips.

Chinese or indian? What do you order? Chinese. special fried rice or chicken chow mein

Favourite tunes? Just so many, basically anything by U2, Pink floyd-Hey you and comfortably numb. Muse-unintended. Led Zep-All of my love. Athlete-wires. Marc Cohen-True companion. Johnny cash-hurt. Paul Weller-You do something to me. Metallica-Nothing else matters.

Abi Titmuss or Jodi Marsh?  :P

George Clooney or Bradley Pitt? Neither.

Favourite film? Blues Brothers. The Shining. LOTR's. The Entity. The lost boys. Terminator 1

If I won a million pounds....First of all i'd see all the family and my close friends ok.  i'd like to buy a cottage somewhere either in Devon or the cotswolds, a flat in Newcastle and a season ticket to go with it!  I'd like to invest in Torquay united, buy a boat and spend loads on clothes. Think i need more than a million.

Age first drunk alcohol? First drink? Probably about 14, martini, cant even bear to smell the stuff now

Ever suspended/expelled from school? Why? No

Favourite insult? You have obviously mistaken me for somebody who gives a fuck.

Not a lot of people know that.........I love to walk, especially i love to walk around cemetrys, old buildings and churches.

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes? £200 on a suede jacket.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Urmmm let me see....2 pairs of ankle boots, one tan, one black. 1 pair of knee high leather boots. 1 pair of cream knee high boots.  2 pairs of smart high strappy sandals, 1 cream, 1 black. Trainers, hiking boots. skols. 3 pairs of various wedge sandals, 2 pairs of lower shoes for work. Clogs!

I'm obsessed with.....ginners  :(

In 5 years time, I hope to be....Healthy and Happy.....and still in a size 10 jeans  :(

Well thank you Miss Bev, Im sure theres a lot of testosterone fuelled kiddies who already feel that they're lives have been enriched as a result.

I'm worried about my nextdoor neighbour, she's old and I'm concerned.. what happens if she falls and there's no-one around...

will she make a noise?

Is this the original t00nraider?

9674[/snapback]

:drinks::P:(:(:(:(:(:(:D

That has got my day off to a brilliant start. Top marks. :D:D:D

9731[/snapback]

snakey, good to see you on here! Hows things?

p.s

Dont encourage them :rolleyes::D

9674[/snapback]

9731[/snapback]

p.s

10064[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous, things are juuuuust fine thank you.

How's the racing going?

9674[/snapback]

9731[/snapback]

p.s

10064[/snapback]

Hello gorgeous, things are juuuuust fine thank you.

How's the racing going?

10065[/snapback]

Hello you, racing going well thanks, hubby won the British long track championship title in the open rods class, at Mallory park back in May. infact its been going so well that we have made the step up to national hot rods and did our first round last weekend at Ipswich. Really pleased that the car is definitely on the pace of the 'big boys', its been alot of travelling and expense lately, but very rewarding and a good laugh too. Have added a pic of latest paint job for car and van...we even have matching race team shirts now....posh eh? :rolleyes:

Glad to hear all is well with you.

mallory_3.jpg

van_1.jpg