West Brom pissup

catmag

Aye I'll be there.  I'll be keeping my eye out for chubby Gamesmaster lookalike Renton spying on us as well.

124317[/snapback]

I think Renton and SMO should come along for this one actually :lol:

Aye I'll be there.  I'll be keeping my eye out for chubby Gamesmaster lookalike Renton spying on us as well.

124317[/snapback]

I think Renton and SMO should come along for this one actually :icon_lol:

124319[/snapback]

Meenzer and S-O shirley :lol:

124317[/snapback]

I think Renton and SMO should come along for this one actually :angry:

124319[/snapback]

Meenzer and S-O shirley :icon_lol:

124321[/snapback]

I'm electioneering in Twickenham this weekend. :lol:

124317[/snapback]

124319[/snapback]

124321[/snapback]

And Renton :angry: Threesome. :lol:

124317[/snapback]

124319[/snapback]

124321[/snapback]

And Renton :angry: Threesome. :lol:

124324[/snapback]

<_<

I haven't been out on the piss before or after a match for months actually due to family committments at the weekend, and Saturday is no exception unfortunately (no I am not under the thumb, well, a bit sometimes). I am hoping to go out for the Chelsea match and Shearer's testimonial though.

Wish I was going to Oz though - an ambition of mine.

124317[/snapback]

124319[/snapback]

124321[/snapback]

And Renton <_< Threesome. :lol:

124324[/snapback]

:angry:

I haven't been out on the piss before or after a match for months actually due to family committments at the weekend, and Saturday is no exception unfortunately (no I am not under the thumb, well, a bit sometimes). I am hoping to go out for the Chelsea match and Shearer's testimonial though.

Wish I was going to Oz though - an ambition of mine.

124329[/snapback]

Well I kind of wish I was going to the testimonial and Chelsea games, but not enough to swap you :angry:

I'll stick some photos up when I get back :angry:

Oz is wkd like. Are you away to Oz for the last game like Cath? Have you decided where to visit and stuff yet?

124331[/snapback]

Aye, I go a week today so will miss the rest of the season. Gonna try and find a pub with the Chelsea match on when I'm there like!

I've got a fair idea of what I want to do while I'm there but I'm not going to travel too far out of Sydney itself. I'm intending for it to be a bit of a relaxing holiday aswell. I am climbing over the Sydney Harbour Bridge at one point though :lol:

Oz is wkd like. Are you away to Oz for the last game like Cath? Have you decided where to visit and stuff yet?

124331[/snapback]

Aye, I go a week today so will miss the rest of the season. Gonna try and find a pub with the Chelsea match on when I'm there like!

I've got a fair idea of what I want to do while I'm there but I'm not going to travel too far out of Sydney itself. I'm intending for it to be a bit of a relaxing holiday aswell. I am climbing over the Sydney Harbour Bridge at one point though :lol:

124332[/snapback]

I reckon you should have a week up North like Cath. The weather will be lush up there as it's the dry season and you'll be able to get a cheap internal flight and it's perfect for doing nowt (on gorgeous deserted beaches) or visiting the Barrier Reef and Rainforests if you fancy that. Plus, Sydney might not be too good weather-wise. That said, it's the tail end of autumn so it might still be really nice without being too hot.

124331[/snapback]

I've got a fair idea of what I want to do while I'm there but I'm not going to travel too far out of Sydney itself. I'm intending for it to be a bit of a relaxing holiday aswell. I am climbing over the Sydney Harbour Bridge at one point though :icon_lol:

124332[/snapback]

I reckon you should have a week up North like Cath. The weather will be lush up there as it's the dry season and you'll be able to get a cheap internal flight and it's perfect for doing nowt (on gorgeous deserted beaches) or visiting the Barrier Reef and Rainforests if you fancy that. Plus, Sydney might not be too good weather-wise. That said, it's the tail end of autumn so it might still be really nice without being too hot.

124337[/snapback]

Accomodation in Sydney is already booked, and we don't all have the luxury of 3 months there y'knaa!! :angry:

I'll just have to go back :lol:

Aye, you'll have to. I want to go back myself like, the flights are unbelievably cheap now. You could always cancel your accomodation though numbnuts :icon_lol::lol:

Aye, you'll have to. I want to go back myself like, the flights are unbelievably cheap now. You could always cancel your accomodation though numbnuts :angry::icon_lol:

124341[/snapback]

But why would I want to do that?! I'm staying at a pub! :lol:

Aye, you'll have to. I want to go back myself like, the flights are unbelievably cheap now. You could always cancel your accomodation though numbnuts :angry::icon_lol:

124341[/snapback]

124353[/snapback]

Fair do's :angry:

124341[/snapback]

124353[/snapback]

124354[/snapback]

Fair dinkum, Shirley?

I'll be there.  :lol: Trent is it?

See if you can spot me.  :angry:

124369[/snapback]

Probably the bloke walking around with a hard on

124371[/snapback]

You're not wrong, I'll have been to see the pre-match strippers at the Sports Cafe beforehand!! :icon_lol: Always thinking.

Aye, you'll have to. I want to go back myself like, the flights are unbelievably cheap now. You could always cancel your accomodation though numbnuts <_<:icon_lol:

124341[/snapback]

124353[/snapback]

124354[/snapback]

Fair dinkum, Shirley?

124373[/snapback]

Too archaic cobber (as is cobber) :angry:

Not sure what to do pre-match, Arsenal v Spurs could be highly entertaining fare.

125781[/snapback]

I'll ask them to put it on in the Trent :lol: