West Brom pissup

catmag

Was Peter not there?  You know what he looks like...

126043[/snapback]

Peter wasn't there til post-match.

Howay then, Smoothy, describe me! :lol:

Was there again today think i sussed who catmag is. If only someone who was there had done a bluetooth search at about half 2!

126037[/snapback]

I reckon I might have clocked you like. Were there two of you?

Was there again today think i sussed who catmag is. If only someone who was there had done a bluetooth search at about half 2!

126037[/snapback]

126067[/snapback]

Are you thinking of the one I mentioned? :lol:

126037[/snapback]

126067[/snapback]

Are you thinking of the one I mentioned? :lol:

126082[/snapback]

:lol: Nah, seriously I clocked these two lads, one of which was taking an interest and looking over as if he was trying to suss us out. I'll see what The Operator's got to say when he gets back on. :lol:

Hmmm I reckon it was actually post match that Smoothy was there, TopLass reckons there were a few camp looking blokes at that time. She naturally just assumed they were new found mates of Gemmills after the Erasure concert.

126037[/snapback]

126067[/snapback]

Are you thinking of the one I mentioned? ;)

126082[/snapback]

;) Nah, seriously I clocked these two lads, one of which was taking an interest and looking over as if he was trying to suss us out. I'll see what The Operator's got to say when he gets back on. :puke:

126087[/snapback]

Nah there were 4 of us, didn't clock anyone who was morbidly obese (Gemmill :rolleyes: ) so I'm starting to think I might be wrong about Catmag cos no doubt she would have been in the vacinity of the big man.

126037[/snapback]

126067[/snapback]

126082[/snapback]

;) Nah, seriously I clocked these two lads, one of which was taking an interest and looking over as if he was trying to suss us out. I'll see what The Operator's got to say when he gets back on. :puke:

126087[/snapback]

Nah there were 4 of us, didn't clock anyone who was morbidly obese (Gemmill :rolleyes: ) so I'm starting to think I might be wrong about Catmag cos no doubt she would have been in the vacinity of the big man.

126687[/snapback]

Gemmill's no longer morbidly obese. He's lost 20 lbs over the last month to bring him down to merely 'clinically obese'-he has a weigh in at each piss up session and Cath announces how much he's lost. Then he gets a clap and usually bursts into tears.

Theres nee way you were at the WBA match if you didnt see any of that

126037[/snapback]

126067[/snapback]

126082[/snapback]

;) Nah, seriously I clocked these two lads, one of which was taking an interest and looking over as if he was trying to suss us out. I'll see what The Operator's got to say when he gets back on. :rolleyes:

126087[/snapback]

Nah there were 4 of us, didn't clock anyone who was morbidly obese (Gemmill :angry: ) so I'm starting to think I might be wrong about Catmag cos no doubt she would have been in the vacinity of the big man.

126687[/snapback]

The stuff about me being obese is boolsheet, so you may well have seen us. B) I'm glad it wasn't you that I spotted actually cos he was a right skinny looking spelk of a nerd. :puke: Smooth Operator certainly wouldn't have been the first thing that sprung to mind. :icon_lol:

I can't believe you come and spy though, you weird freak!

126037[/snapback]

126067[/snapback]

126082[/snapback]

;) Nah, seriously I clocked these two lads, one of which was taking an interest and looking over as if he was trying to suss us out. I'll see what The Operator's got to say when he gets back on. :rolleyes:

126087[/snapback]

Nah there were 4 of us, didn't clock anyone who was morbidly obese (Gemmill :angry: ) so I'm starting to think I might be wrong about Catmag cos no doubt she would have been in the vacinity of the big man.

126687[/snapback]

The stuff about me being obese is boolsheet, so you may well have seen us. :( I'm glad it wasn't you that I spotted actually cos he was a right skinny looking spelk of a nerd. :puke: Smooth Operator certainly wouldn't have been the first thing that sprung to mind. :icon_lol:

I can't believe you come and spy though, you weird freak!

126716[/snapback]

The obese kid calling me a freak? :D

No tbh I go in the Trent pre match quite often, not every home match like. Haven't made a point of looking around for anyone as yet as I don't really want to go up to somone or a group of people and say alright are you such and such in case it's not! I'll do a deal with you, you wear a pink flower for the pre Chelsea piss up and i'll make myself known. But like I say if someone did a bluetooth search every now and again they'd see Smooth Operator is in the house. And he wouldn't be no skinny geek! B)