Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

catmag

I have an announcement to make.

Because he is very shy and does not want any bother or attention (it's a different story when he's stripping in the Trent like), I have taken it upon myself to inform you that our very own Mr sweetleftpeg finally decided to pop the question to his beloved Mrs SLP on Monday gone, and the crazy bird - she say YES!

Congratulations!  :lol:

AWwwwwwwwww......

cats%20wedding%20cake%20topper%205011.JPG

124417[/snapback]

When is the SO / Wacky announcement ?

124551[/snapback]

Wacky's got engaged, there's no intention of a wedding. Were going to a wedding disco without a bride or groom by the look of it.

TBH he's far from being marriage material. If he did pluck up the courage to walk down the isle the vicar would probably scoop him up and douse his forehead in holy water thinking he'd come for a christening! :blush:

Because he is very shy and does not want any bother or attention (it's a different story when he's stripping in the Trent like), I have taken it upon myself to inform you that our very own Mr sweetleftpeg finally decided to pop the question to his beloved Mrs SLP on Monday gone, and the crazy bird - she say YES!

AWwwwwwwwww......

124417[/snapback]

124551[/snapback]

Wacky's got engaged, there's no intention of a wedding. Were going to a wedding disco without a bride or groom by the look of it.

TBH he's far from being marriage material. If he did pluck up the courage to walk down the isle the vicar would probably scoop him up and douse his forehead in holy water thinking he'd come for a christening! :blush:

124570[/snapback]

Fucking drench him in holy water more like. He's got a head like a squashed pork pie!

Guest Toplass-101

Awww thats lovely news, I hope you will be very happy together, and that all your weekends will be as good as your last :lol:

CongratulationsGoldGlitAndRosesAni.gif

AWwwwwwwwww......

124417[/snapback]

124551[/snapback]

124570[/snapback]

Classic Arctic Monkey's line thrown in there!

If only you had seen them live eh...... :nufc:

Edited by Matty

AWwwwwwwwww......

124417[/snapback]

124551[/snapback]

124570[/snapback]

124723[/snapback]

He thinks it's alright to act like a dickhead don't you know, oh it's a funny thing you know! :lol::lol:

He's been calling her Mrs SLP (at least on here) for years. Took me a while to twig he wasn't actually married. :lol:

124944[/snapback]

He should do what Terry Wogan does and start referring to her as "the present Mrs SLP" once they've tied the knot.

AWwwwwwwwww......

124417[/snapback]

124551[/snapback]

124570[/snapback]

124723[/snapback]

He thinks it's alright to act like a dickhead don't you know, oh it's a funny thing you know! :lol::lol:

124968[/snapback]

Oh I've seen you with girls of the night, you told Roxanne to put on her red light, you're all infected but you'll be alright, cause you're a scumbag don't ya know!

AWwwwwwwwww......

124417[/snapback]

124551[/snapback]

TBH he's far from being marriage material. If he did pluck up the courage to walk down the isle the vicar would probably scoop him up and douse his forehead in holy water thinking he'd come for a christening! :nufc:

124570[/snapback]

If only you had seen them live eh...... :lol:

124723[/snapback]

124968[/snapback]

Oh I've seen you with girls of the night, you told Roxanne to put on her red light, you're all infected but you'll be alright, cause you're a scumbag don't ya know!

125337[/snapback]

How gay do you two sound having a lyric-off? :blush: