Smoggies

snakehips

Got to be on a roll of luck at the moment.

How the hell they got away without being thumped 4 - 0 tonight beats me. Maybe their name is on the Uefa cup after all?

I heard on the radio this evening some fucker from their club stating they still had 3,000 tickets available for the semi-final against West Ham :lol: Un-fucking-believable! The match is on sunday and they still haven't sold out yet?

Edited by snakehips

thats shameful  :blush:

124851[/snapback]

Shameful, apparently, is the new spin-off programme from Shameless and is going to be set in Smogsville. Accordingly, it will reflect true life living under the 'cloud' and is set to shock the UK :lol:

thats shameful  :nufc:

124851[/snapback]

Shameful, apparently, is the new spin-off programme from Shameless and is going to be set in Smogsville. Accordingly, it will reflect true life living under the 'cloud' and is set to shock the UK :lol:

124859[/snapback]

exclusive :blush:

great program, shameless

Jammy twats got off lightly. Steaua tortured them.

124908[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking.

124911[/snapback]

Would be typical if they scraped a boring 2-0 victory at the smellnet, where steaua hit the bar 7 times and have 6 disallowed

I have the lucky twats, especially that idiot McClaren. The whole club is a joke, they cant even afford ball boys

124937[/snapback]

At least they don't charge their ball boys like we do!

I have the lucky twats, especially that idiot McClaren. The whole club is a joke, they cant even afford ball boys

124937[/snapback]

125158[/snapback]

I heard about that like, fucking disgrace that is.

124937[/snapback]

125158[/snapback]

125161[/snapback]

Is that serious? :lol: We charge them to be a ballboy?

124937[/snapback]

125158[/snapback]

125161[/snapback]

Is that serious? :lol: We charge them to be a ballboy?

125168[/snapback]

The latest in businessman Fred's attempts to recoup the Boumsong, Luque, Owen money

How the hell they got away without being thumped 4 - 0 tonight beats me. Maybe their name is on the Uefa cup after all?

I heard on the radio this evening some fucker from their club stating they still had 3,000 tickets available for the semi-final against West Ham :lol:  Un-fucking-believable! The match is on sunday and they still haven't sold out yet?

124747[/snapback]

goal for Bucharest and its all over

I heard on the radio this evening some fucker from their club stating they still had 3,000 tickets available for the semi-final against West Ham :lol:  Un-fucking-believable! The match is on sunday and they still haven't sold out yet?

124747[/snapback]

125270[/snapback]

That's what Basle thought when they went one up at Fumesville.

124747[/snapback]

125270[/snapback]

That's what Basle thought when they went one up at Fumesville.

125274[/snapback]

Bucharest have too good a defence for that to happen again