Toontasticers

Toonraider

As im curious (or nosey if you prefer) and i'd like to know whats what before i finally meet some of you for a drink, can you tell me who personally knows who on here and who's with who? :lol:

Obviously PP and top-lass are an item but are there any other 'couples' on here?

And who would you like to meet off here?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anyone from the forum.  :nufc:

And I'll bet they all avoid me at the toon v Reading game.  :lol:  :lol:

124757[/snapback]

aww im sure they won't!

124762[/snapback]

Well they wont because Reading will get beat (I'm hoping anyway!) and the bastards will want to rub it in. :blush:

I don't know anyone from the forum.  :lol:

And I'll bet they all avoid me at the toon v Reading game.  :lol:  :blush:

124757[/snapback]

aww im sure they won't!

124762[/snapback]

Well they wont because Reading will get beat (I'm hoping anyway!) and the bastards will want to rub it in. :nufc:

124768[/snapback]

You really want Reading beat? I'm not sure how i'd feel if Toon played Torquay :lol: (unlikely i know) :lol:

Off the top of my head (by username) I've met:

Catmag, Gemmill, Peasepud, Toplass, Meenzer, Isegrim, Alreetlike, Snakehips, Papa Lazaru, Manc Mag, Wubble UC, Sweetleftpeg, Alex, Geordie Boyo, and I've missed a few off that list I'm sure. Apologies to them people.

Catmag, Gemmill, Peasepud, Toplass, Meenzer, Isegrim, Alreetlike, Snakehips, Papa Lazaru, Manc Mag, Wubble UC, Sweetleftpeg, Alex, Geordie Boyo, and I've missed a few off that list I'm sure. Apologies to them people.

124776[/snapback]

Bridget & sned? :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Sadly I might have met some of you lot at the testimonal, but instead I'll be on the operating table having my gall-bladder removed, bastard NHS fuckers !!!!

124776[/snapback]

I've met all of the above and..

Mr Kirkey, Mr Fish, snakehips, Steve, Lou, rikko, Optimistic NUT, Scottish Mag, maggiespaws, geordieshandy, JJ, Ally, daveytait, JawD, Groundhog.....

erm, I think that's it :lol:

I only know Mr Pud  :lol:  am quite tempted to do an SMO tho and spy on them all from afar a la Trent.....could be quite amusing.. :blush:

124804[/snapback]

It's much more fun just introducing yourself and joining in the craic! :nufc:

blimey, more of you have met up than i realised  :blush:

Now i feel very far away and extremely left out :lol:

124808[/snapback]

You are not alone.... :nufc:

I only know Mr Pud  :lol:  am quite tempted to do an SMO tho and spy on them all from afar a la Trent.....could be quite amusing.. :blush:

124804[/snapback]

It's much more fun just introducing yourself and joining in the craic! :nufc:

124805[/snapback]

" I have a cunning plan " * queue manic laughter... :lol: and it would spoil it if I introduced myself.. :lol:

( plus I have called PP all the dweebs under the sun for playing out with his "tinternet buds" ... :lol:

I only know Mr Pud  :blush:  am quite tempted to do an SMO tho and spy on them all from afar a la Trent.....could be quite amusing.. :nufc:

124804[/snapback]

emmmm I might recognise you like, ye dozy tart!

What Matt said plus Ive met Matt

and what Catmag said minus those I havent met (if any, cant be arsed to go back and recheck).

My problem is I have a totally shite memory therefore every week TopLass will say "whos that?" toi which I reply..."not a fucking clue, hes here every week and I still dont know" :lol:

Its nowt personal Im just shit.

I only know Mr Pud  :blush:  am quite tempted to do an SMO tho and spy on them all from afar a la Trent.....could be quite amusing.. :lol:

124804[/snapback]

emmmm I might recognise you like, ye dozy tart!

What Matt said plus Ive met Matt

and what Catmag said minus those I havent met (if any, cant be arsed to go back and recheck).

My problem is I have a totally shite memory therefore every week TopLass will say "whos that?" toi which I reply..."not a fucking clue, hes here every week and I still dont know" :lol:

Its nowt personal Im just shit.

124812[/snapback]

I know that you tool but you were part of the "cunning plan" remember ??? :nufc:

124808[/snapback]

You are not alone.... :nufc:

124809[/snapback]

Is that what Michael Jackson serenaded you with when you stayed over at his place??

124808[/snapback]

You are not alone.... :lol:

124809[/snapback]

Is that what Michael Jackson serenaded you with when you stayed over at his place??

124814[/snapback]

Olive actually :nufc:

124776[/snapback]

I've met all of the above and..

Mr Kirkey, Mr Fish, snakehips, Steve, Lou, rikko, Optimistic NUT, Scottish Mag, maggiespaws, geordieshandy, JJ, Ally, daveytait, JawD, Groundhog.....

erm, I think that's it :lol:

124799[/snapback]

I think i've met all of the above also, with the exception of Maggiepaws and Groundhog...