Toontasticers

Toonraider

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of my head i've met SLP, Catmag, Bridget, Rikko, Alreetlike, Sned, Isegrim, Wubble UC and Scottish Mag. Got a shite memory though apologies if i've missed anyone off!

I'll try and come up to more next season, come to Sheffield for the Utd game and i'll show you a good night :lol:

I'll try and come up to more next season, come to Sheffield for the Utd game and i'll show you a good night :lol:

124900[/snapback]

Been out before and thought it was a shithole

:blush:

If I wasn't on holiday I might have come to that. But would meeting some of you lot shatter the illusions?

124894[/snapback]

Without a doubt. Peasepud is in fact only 5' 2" tall. Gemmill has jet-black hair in a mullet style. Cath is in fact a traffic warden and comes to all the piss-ups in her uniform as she 'likes the feel'. Scottish mag is actually Welsh.

If I wasn't on holiday I might have come to that. But would meeting some of you lot shatter the illusions?

124894[/snapback]

Without a doubt. Peasepud is in fact only 5' 2" tall. Gemmill has jet-black hair in a mullet style. Cath is in fact a traffic warden and comes to all the piss-ups in her uniform as she 'likes the feel'. Scottish mag is actually Welsh.

124902[/snapback]

I think i've just forgiven Mr Hips for his comment about me and the youthclub :lol::blush::nufc:

I don't know anyone from the forum.  :nufc:

And I'll bet they all avoid me at the toon v Reading game.  :lol:  :lol:

124757[/snapback]

aww im sure they won't!

124762[/snapback]

We won't have a choice - Brock will be in with the Reading fans! :blush:

I don't know anyone from the forum.  :nufc:

And I'll bet they all avoid me at the toon v Reading game.  :lol:  :lol:

124757[/snapback]

aww im sure they won't!

124762[/snapback]

We won't have a choice - Brock will be in with the Reading fans! :blush:

124905[/snapback]

I will at least try and get an away ticket. :lol:

124894[/snapback]

124902[/snapback]

Is that still taller than Wacky ?? :lol:

124894[/snapback]

124902[/snapback]

124920[/snapback]

Must be, as I'm told that when Wacky does go he sits on P/P's shoulders.

I've met a few people off the net and they have turned out to be more or less as i expected them to be, i dont know if that was just good luck or good judgement though.

Did any of you get any surprises or were people as you expected them to be from their 'internet/forum personna?

124840[/snapback]

I thought SLP would be taller.

124894[/snapback]

124902[/snapback]

124920[/snapback]

Easily still got a foot on him, I'm Wacky's carer so I'll speak to the doctor and see if I can get him permission for a day release and we'll pop along, but it's only on the basis that Meenzer isn't coming mind! :blush:

I think I actually have a list somewhere at home of who I've met off here - some of them might fall into the AWOL category now though, I think I'm a little out of the loop. :lol:

I think I actually have a list somewhere at home of who I've met off here - some of them might fall into the AWOL category now though, I think I'm a little out of the loop. :blush:

124967[/snapback]

List ffs? :nufc::lol:

Displaying the typical behaviour of an Internet loony tune tbh!

I've met a few people off the net and they have turned out to be more or less as i expected them to be, i dont know if that was just good luck or good judgement though.

Did any of you get any surprises or were people as you expected them to be from their 'internet/forum personna?

124840[/snapback]

I thought SLP would be taller.

124957[/snapback]

My mam still loves me.