Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :D  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

Any more for any mooore?  :D

135833[/snapback]

When's this happening again, Cath?

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, sounds good.

Not sure how the logistics of playing footy, going to the match and having a meal will work out, though but that can be sorted nearer the time I guess.

Aye, sounds good.

Not sure how the logistics of playing footy, going to the match and having a meal will work out, though but that can be sorted nearer the time I guess.

135962[/snapback]

:D play football....have a pint.....go to game....have a few pints.....go for meal....more pints.

complicated stuff :D

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :D  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

135833[/snapback]

When's this happening again, Cath?

135959[/snapback]

15th July petal.

Any plans for where after the meal as I don't do "foreign" and I will already be in the vicinity ??? May just pop in and see what strange peeps off t'internet look like :D

Any plans for where after the meal as I don't do "foreign" and I will already be in the vicinity ??? May just pop in and see what strange peeps off t'internet look like  :D

136000[/snapback]

just shut the fook up and come along to the whole thing.

As for the football, why dont we just find a park somewhere and do jumpers for goalposts? fog man back n rush keeper, nae blasties n all that shite?

As for the football, why dont we just find a park somewhere and do jumpers for goalposts? fog man back n rush keeper, nae blasties n all that shite?

136088[/snapback]

Actually, I think that's a canny idea strangely enough. 5 goals awarded if you hit a Goth.

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :lol:  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

?Isegrim?

Jimbo

135833[/snapback]

Aye, count me in. It's about time I started being a bit more sociable. :icon_lol:

135908[/snapback]

it's not you that needs to be more sociable, I think it's everyone else on here :D

If you're having a proper drinking session you will be delighted to know I would love to attend that, but that is it. :icon_lol:

it's not you that needs to be more sociable, I think it's everyone else on here  :D

If you're having a proper drinking session you will be delighted to know I would love to attend that, but that is it.  :icon_lol:

136118[/snapback]

I think you'll find we're already pretty sociable, thanks! :D

I can still book the restaurant for teatime even if the Intertoto game goes ahead.  I'll just need numbers :lol:  So far for the meal we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

?Isegrim?

Jimbo

135833[/snapback]

Aye, count me in. It's about time I started being a bit more sociable. :icon_lol:

135908[/snapback]

it's not you that needs to be more sociable, I think it's everyone else on here :D

136118[/snapback]

Bit rich considering that's only your second post like..... :icon_lol:

oh I was a regular on the on the old one...  :icon_lol:

136125[/snapback]

Ah, are you Still On Speed?

136126[/snapback]

Not so much anymore :D

136127[/snapback]

And the Brown Ale? :D

oh I was a regular on the on the old one...  :lol:

136125[/snapback]

Ah, are you Still On Speed?

136126[/snapback]

Not so much anymore :icon_lol:

136127[/snapback]

And the Brown Ale? :D

136142[/snapback]

well I managed half a bottle of the stuff last week... but nah that stuff makes me feel lousy :lol: I have such a lovely bunch of people to thank for feeding me the stuff and making me realise before it was too late :icon_lol::D

Guest alex
Anyone invited HTT? :D

136175[/snapback]

He'd make an excuse not to play (like Gemmill) on the basis he's shit (like Gemmill).

136088[/snapback]

Actually, I think that's a canny idea strangely enough. 5 goals awarded if you hit a Goth.

136106[/snapback]

If we are playing outside, I'll play too. I even will try to get a Jorman shirt with KUNTZ on the back. :D

Anyone invited HTT? :D

136175[/snapback]

He'd make an excuse not to play (like Gemmill) on the basis he's shit (like Gemmill).

136187[/snapback]

Perhaps he wants to manage us......can you imagine the team talk? :icon_lol:

:D

The only place I can think of near enough the ground is Nuns Moor Park, geet big open bit of grass opposite the BBC and about a 5 minute walk up Barrack Road. More importantly, within staggering distance of the Leazes Inn for all those with questionable fitness.

So now we are playing in some big fuck off field??

I know some on here did not fare to well when we had the thread regarding shower habits, but theres no way I am going for a game of football, heading straight to the game and out for a meal without a shower and a good wash... :D