Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bunch of wimps!  :icon_lol:

136215[/snapback]

Maybe you are used to going out for meals with a bunch of sweaty, dirty people but up here we tend to clean up before a good night out... :D

And to think you call us Sweatys.. :D

You bunch of wimps!  :icon_lol:

136215[/snapback]

Maybe you are used to going out for meals with a bunch of sweaty, dirty people but up here we tend to clean up before a good night out... :icon_lol:

And to think you call us Sweatys.. :D

136220[/snapback]

Nah, I'm not going to be seen out with you if you're all stinking actually :D

Aye, I'll have to echo the sentiments of the sweaty sock here. Whats wrong with Eldon?

That field up near the Beeb is like a wind tunnel and in the middle of July it's likely to be fucking Baltic an all!

Dave forgot to book it again, didn't he? :D

We'll be having to go to the Lightfoot before long - well I can get 5 in me car! :D

Wachiepoos?  Is that the dwarf who spewed all over at SJP?  I'm not coming if she's gonna be there tbh. :D

136278[/snapback]

That the one who followed you like flies round shite? :D

Wasn't she wearing a tie that day? What was all that about tbh? :D  :D

136288[/snapback]

Better than wearing a French national team jersey, eh...! :icon_lol:

BRING BACK THE SANDLES I SAY!! :icon_lol:

*scarpers*

I've had word from (Aussie) Steve. He will be in attendance. He says it'll give us something nice to look at :D

Edited by catmag

So now we are playing in some big fuck off field??

I know some on here did not fare to well when we had the thread regarding shower habits, but theres no way I am going for a game of football, heading straight to the game and out for a meal without a shower and a good wash... :D

136211[/snapback]

I second that :icon_lol:

:D

I'm in like! Not to play footie I don't think, all thou I suppose I could be on stand-by as a last resort if Reggie the 3 legged hamster turns ill...!

I've had word from (Aussie) Steve.  He will be in attendance.  He says it'll give us something nice to look at :D

136336[/snapback]

Why, is he bringing his mam with him?

:D

Wasn't she wearing a tie that day? What was all that about tbh? :D  :icon_lol:

136288[/snapback]

yeah I was wearing a tie for some strang reason :D but to be fair I was young... and drunk. :icon_lol:

it's alright I won't show myself if I'm unwanted :lol:

I've had word from (Aussie) Steve.  He will be in attendance.  He says it'll give us something nice to look at :icon_lol:

136336[/snapback]

Sure it won't be too cold for him? :lol:

Wasn't she wearing a tie that day? What was all that about tbh? :D  :icon_lol:

136288[/snapback]

yeah I was wearing a tie for some strang reason :D but to be fair I was young... and drunk. :lol:

it's alright I won't show myself if I'm unwanted :woosh:

136400[/snapback]

Nah bollocks, if Gemmill's said that, all the more reason for you to come :woosh:

Wasn't she wearing a tie that day? What was all that about tbh? :D  :lol:

136288[/snapback]

yeah I was wearing a tie for some strang reason :icon_lol: but to be fair I was young... and drunk. :lol:

136400[/snapback]

Nah bollocks, if Gemmill's said that, all the more reason for you to come :woosh:

136425[/snapback]

Wouldn't want to upset him he's big and scary.

And I heard that people were convinced I wanted him :icon_lol: I wonder what gave them that idea :D

136288[/snapback]

yeah I was wearing a tie for some strang reason :lol: but to be fair I was young... and drunk. :woosh:

136400[/snapback]

Nah bollocks, if Gemmill's said that, all the more reason for you to come :blush:

136425[/snapback]

And I heard that people were convinced I wanted him :icon_lol: I wonder what gave them that idea :D

136430[/snapback]

I think he convinced himself tbh. :icon_lol:

136288[/snapback]

yeah I was wearing a tie for some strang reason :lol: but to be fair I was young... and drunk. :woosh:

it's alright I won't show myself if I'm unwanted :blush:

136400[/snapback]

Nah bollocks, if Gemmill's said that, all the more reason for you to come :taunt:

136425[/snapback]

136430[/snapback]

I think he convinced himself tbh. :icon_lol:

136447[/snapback]

well I heard he's convinced everyone wants him :woosh:

Reet, I spoke to the lass on the desk at Eldon Lesiure last night but as she was shit she couldn't tell me yet if the hall was free on July 15th. Bit too much to ask council staff to think a couple of months a head. Anyway, she reckoned she would check this week to see if there were any events on (apparently they have wrestling on in there on random Saturdays :D ) and that I should come back later in the week and book it. She was actually able to give me one piece of information though; that it's going to be £33 for the hour. So we're looking at £3 each tops really.

Reet, I spoke to the lass on the desk at Eldon Lesiure last night but as she was shit she couldn't tell me yet if the hall was free on July 15th. Bit too much to ask council staff to think a couple of months a head. Anyway, she reckoned she would check this week to see if there were any events on (apparently they have wrestling on in there on random Saturdays  :D ) and that I should come back later in the week and book it. She was actually able to give me one piece of information though; that it's going to be £33 for the hour. So we're looking at £3 each tops really.

136497[/snapback]

Sound, I'll have a piece of that action. And if it's booked, anyone fancy a spot of wrestling instead?