Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Was mentioned around a few of us a couple of weeks back, seeing as the decision making on here used to be so bad until we settled on the Trent at One every other week i though we better start the ball rolling on this.

There has been talks about actually going out for a meal, and a couple of us have spoken about getting a 5 a side match amongst ourselves during the day.

Provisional date of Saturday 15th July i propose (seeing as Jimbo will be available to come up that weekend and i know how gutted he is at not coming to Shearers Testimonial after getting his hand on a ticket)

Discuss

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was mentioned around a few of us a couple of weeks back, seeing as the decision making on here used to be so bad until we settled on the Trent at One every other week i though we better start the ball rolling on this.

There has been talks about actually going out for a meal, and a couple of us have spoken about getting a 5 a side match amongst ourselves during the day.

Provisional date of Saturday 15th July i propose (seeing as Jimbo will be available to come up that weekend and i know how gutted he is at not coming to Shearers Testimonial after getting his hand on a ticket)

Discuss

124856[/snapback]

I've been practicing me back-heels, like :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Discuss

124856[/snapback]

I've been practicing me back-heals, like :blush:

124868[/snapback]

Or "heels" even? :lol::lol:

I'll be there if there's a game of footy like.

Catmag's just pm'd me that she'll be a naked cheerleader, thanks Catmag! Can anyone who has met her tell me if this is a good thing a bad thing or an ugly thing? :nufc:

Edited by Smooth Operator

Discuss

124856[/snapback]

I've been practicing me back-heals, like :blush:

124868[/snapback]

Or "heels" even? :nufc::lol:

125006[/snapback]

He's a masseur.

Catmag's just pm'd me that she'll be a naked cheerleader, thanks Catmag! Can anyone who has met her tell me if this is a good thing a bad thing or an ugly thing?  :lol:

125006[/snapback]

Don't all trip over yourselves to confirm my gorgeousness now boys!! :blush::nufc:

Aye, 5-a-side sounds canny, if we get a definite number then I'll book the court at Eldon Leisure.

125005[/snapback]

Can't we book somewhere outdoors on astroturf? Hate playing indoors me!

125008[/snapback]

Astroturf is for puffs. Indoors is where its at. On concrete. Mans game.

Aye, 5-a-side sounds canny, if we get a definite number then I'll book the court at Eldon Leisure.

125005[/snapback]

125008[/snapback]

125015[/snapback]

And the 5 a sides is closer to the pubs.. :lol:

Bugger. The only Trent I'll be anywhere near that day is the one in Nottingham, where one of my best mates is getting married.

Oh well. I'd have chickened out of the 5-a-side anyway :lol:

Bugger. The only Trent I'll be anywhere near that day is the one in Nottingham, where one of my best mates is getting married.

Oh well. I'd have chickened out of the 5-a-side anyway  :blush:

125024[/snapback]

Aye you weren't much of a sportsman as I recall.

Last to be picked in PE and all that! :nufc:

Maybe that was the first signal as to your future plight? :lol:

Catmag's just pm'd me that she'll be a naked cheerleader, thanks Catmag! Can anyone who has met her tell me if this is a good thing a bad thing or an ugly thing?  :lol:

125006[/snapback]

Don't all trip over yourselves to confirm my gorgeousness now boys!! :blush::nufc:

125014[/snapback]

Discretion is the better part of valour tbh.

Anyways you usually improve with a tan so take your swimming cozzy to Oz.

125005[/snapback]

125008[/snapback]

125015[/snapback]

Not arsed about playing on conctrete just i can't breath indoors when playing footy, I'll no doubt run rings round you like but I'd breath easier if it was outdoors.

Last to be picked in PE and all that!  :lol:

125029[/snapback]

A bad case of asthma and that dodgy silver away kit. I was doomed from the start. :blush:

Last to be picked in PE and all that!  :blush:

125029[/snapback]

A bad case of asthma and that dodgy silver away kit. I was doomed from the start. :nufc:

125033[/snapback]

Astma's for puffs tbh. :lol: And that silver strip was class man!

Last to be picked in PE and all that!  :blush:

125029[/snapback]

A bad case of asthma and that dodgy silver away kit. I was doomed from the start. :nufc:

125033[/snapback]

Astma's for puffs tbh. :lol: And that silver strip was class man!

125034[/snapback]

And hang on, I wasn't always last to be picked, it depended on whether Stephen Hill had managed to work out how to tie his laces that day...

125006[/snapback]

Don't all trip over yourselves to confirm my gorgeousness now boys!! :blush::lol:

125014[/snapback]

Ok then :nufc:

125005[/snapback]

125008[/snapback]

125015[/snapback]

Not arsed about playing on conctrete just i can't breath indoors when playing footy, I'll no doubt run rings round you like but I'd breath easier if it was outdoors.

125032[/snapback]

:lol:

Worth the admission fee on me own tbh.