Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Now the footballs confirmed, does anyone have any suggestions for where we could go for a meal later on in the day?  And what kind of numbers are up for that?

125241[/snapback]

I'm up for that, and if we can decide on a place then I'll book it too. Do we want somewhere fairly grown-up rather than Pizza Hut?

125243[/snapback]

I vote for a place for the grown ups, even if we need some booster seats. I want some decent "scran", i`m not travelling all the way down to Newcastle for a Pizza Hut. Although i`m sure Gemmill would be up for the "all you can eat buffet".

125264[/snapback]

Deep fried mars bars, irn bru, alfresco (park bench)

125280[/snapback]

Fuck sake you took your time with that response i expected that to be posted 5 minutes ago.. :lol:

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's;

Moi

Mancy

Smoothmeister

Alex

Scottish Mag

Craig

Geordieshandy

Jimbo

Peasepud

Matt

That's 10, although we could easily sort something out if we get a few more, 3 team round robin or subs.

125228[/snapback]

Just one thing, fairly minor but needs said. Refer to me as Smoothmeister ever again and I'll have to chop you down at the knee come the day of the game!! :lol:

125259[/snapback]

Sledging material tbh. :blush:

125263[/snapback]

Reckon your as good a sledger as Glenn McGrath tbh. :nufc:

Now the footballs confirmed, does anyone have any suggestions for where we could go for a meal later on in the day?  And what kind of numbers are up for that?

125241[/snapback]

I'm up for that, and if we can decide on a place then I'll book it too. Do we want somewhere fairly grown-up rather than Pizza Hut?

125243[/snapback]

I vote for a place for the grown ups, even if we need some booster seats. I want some decent "scran", i`m not travelling all the way down to Newcastle for a Pizza Hut. Although i`m sure Gemmill would be up for the "all you can eat buffet".

125264[/snapback]

I don't do Pizza Hut man. And if I'd been at that first piss-up where you went to one I would never have come back out with you scummers!

125268[/snapback]

When was that like?

125269[/snapback]

I'm sure you riff raff ended up at a Pizza Hut one time. I wasn't there though.

125275[/snapback]

Aye, I think we did actually. Cath had to be physically ripped off the serving hatch counter.

Aye, I think we did actually. Cath had to be physically ripped off the serving hatch counter.

125304[/snapback]

I'd take that back having seen you devour an Abdul's kebab in two bites. :lol:

Okay then, where do we want to go grown-up wise? We could do Azzuri (Italian) Est Est Est (Italian) La Tasca (Spanish) HanaHana (Japanese) Somewhere in Chinatown (errr...Chinese) etc etc. Suggestions please and then I'll make a poll.

There's some cracking all you can eat's in Chinatown. Once paid £5 and left with half the shop in me stomach! Fantastic value.

And I still manage to maintain such a slim figure. :lol:

125631[/snapback]

It's all that mincing you do along the touchline :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

Ill be there and I dont mind what we do, for a chinkyz ya cant beat the King Neptune like, but HanaHana is my new fave place to eat.

Well I came home and mentioned it to you-know-who and she said she couldn't care less so I'll definitely be there.....

Now just need to find somewhere to 'crash' :lol:

Well I came home and mentioned it to you-know-who and she said she couldn't care less so I'll definitely be there.....

125735[/snapback]

She just wants you out of the house! :lol:

Now just need to find somewhere to 'crash' :lol:

125735[/snapback]

Stopping by Scunny on the way to Newcastle then?

Does anyone have any objection to HanaHana then?

That'll be a Zenzai Banquet for 15, and whatever Alex is having then....  :lol:

125906[/snapback]

Will Jimbo still be able to get his usual diet of Baked Beans and Pitta Bread?

125911[/snapback]

I'll ring them and ask. He may have to bring his own :lol:

Can I have some idea of who will be at the meal then please so I can get rough numbers to book?

Can I have some idea of who will be at the meal then please so I can get rough numbers to book?

125916[/snapback]

Well, it looks llike I arrive in England (i.e. Boremingham) just the monday before, so I can't say for definite, but I think I may be able to make it.

Does anyone have any objection to HanaHana then?

That'll be a Zenzai Banquet for 15, and whatever Alex is having then....  :lol:

125906[/snapback]

Will Jimbo still be able to get his usual diet of Baked Beans and Pitta Bread?

125911[/snapback]

I'll ring them and ask. He may have to bring his own :lol:

125916[/snapback]

I can bring my camping stove and a tin opener if its going to be a problem !

125916[/snapback]

I'll be there..

125928[/snapback]

Yep, I'll be there too....