Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What floor of Eldon Square is the 5-a-side on?

126132[/snapback]

I think it's the 2nd floor. It's upstairs anyway and is called Eldon Leisure I think.

Edited by catmag

126132[/snapback]

I think it's the 2nd floor. It's upstairs anyway and is called Eldon Leisure I think.

126141[/snapback]

What kind of surface is it? I think I have to give it a miss due to my dodgy ligaments.

126132[/snapback]

126141[/snapback]

What kind of surface is it? I think I have to give it a miss due to my dodgy ligaments.

126146[/snapback]

Erm, school gymnasium surface :lol:

126132[/snapback]

126141[/snapback]

126146[/snapback]

Erm, school gymnasium surface :lol:

126147[/snapback]

Oh well. But we still could do a penalty shoot out... :lol:

I'll try and make it along, not been to many piss ups of late. Is anything happening for Chelsea at home? Bit out of the loop these days.

126742[/snapback]

Trent at 1pm and then Trent after is the order of play these days. We stopped doing the "Where shall we go?" thing and just settled on there as the permanent venue.

I propose that we have a match where it is -

Non Geordies and Exiles V The Geordies.... :razz:

128891[/snapback]

;)

I didn't book the court on Monday seeing as the Intertoto thing has come up. Is that going to cause a problem for everyone? If we make it dinnertime we could still make the match but a few exiles might have trouble getting there. Let me know anyway, as I'll have to check out the times.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll try and make it along, not been to many piss ups of late. Is anything happening for Chelsea at home? Bit out of the loop these days.

126742[/snapback]

Trent at 1pm and then Trent after is the order of play these days. We stopped doing the "Where shall we go?" thing and just settled on there as the permanent venue.

126750[/snapback]

I've got a ticket so I might pop in. :D

Nice one.  See you there William.  Upstairs.  Although I've not heard anyone say they're going tomorrow like. :D

132462[/snapback]

I'll be along like. Just setting off the 'noo in fact. :nufc:

Well you won't want it the week before as that is World Cup final weekend and from then on we are in Europe and the season will be starting soon after so I think we should go ahead. Also some of those who are travelling have already planned for that weekend I believe.

I do not see what the problem would be anyway, if Newcastle are at Home that day we will go to the football. The only thing that we would be unsure about is whether the 5 a side can go ahead...

Too right Ritchie, I've booked time off work for this, plus there will always be some excuse why not to do it, sometimes you've just got to bite the bullet and do these things.

Yep - keep it happening on this date. We don't know if we'll be at home that day anyway and as with Jimbo, i've already booked everything...