The Queen's Birthday

catmag

She's 80 today apparently. It's just been on the radio that Buckingham Palace have received something like 20,000 birthday cards for her. Who the ferk sends a birthday card to the Queen other than her family and heads of state etc...? :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the queen.

shes shite man.

125155[/snapback]

What.. in bed?

125160[/snapback]

Well she is 80 can't see her being able to do the wheel barrow or owt

:lol:

Guest CrimsonFault
Fuck the queen.

shes shite man.

125155[/snapback]

What.. in bed?

125160[/snapback]

Well she is 80 can't see her being able to do the wheel barrow or owt

:blush:

125163[/snapback]

:lol:

I noticed google did one of their little tributes yesterday for the anniversary of Joan Miro's birthday (with the title page in the style of one of his paintings) but they've done bugger all today for the Queen's 80th :lol:

I noticed google did one of their little tributes yesterday for the anniversary of Joan Miro's birthday (with the title page in the style of one of his paintings) but they've done bugger all today for the Queen's 80th :blush:

125175[/snapback]

It's very difficuly to portray arrogance in picture form tbh. :lol:

I noticed google did one of their little tributes yesterday for the anniversary of Joan Miro's birthday (with the title page in the style of one of his paintings) but they've done bugger all today for the Queen's 80th :nufc:

125175[/snapback]

It's very difficuly to portray arrogance in picture form tbh. :lol:

125184[/snapback]

Bloke on the radio from Google the other day re their 'occasional fonts'. Apparently they have to be very judicious about who/what they reference as they dont want things that might offend certain people. So I dont think you'll get the likes of Salman Rushdie's birthday being commemorated etc. Or the Queen for that matter as you'd have those bog-trotting potato-munching republicans up in arms. :blush:

why the fuck should you have to send her cards, jesus. Maybe you should all send her cakes too, fatten her up a bit :lol:

125179[/snapback]

I didn't notice that she was particularly skinny :blush:

Bloke on the radio from Google the other day re their 'occasional fonts'. Apparently they have to be very judicious about who/what they reference as they dont want things that might offend certain people. So I dont think you'll get the likes of Salman Rushdie's birthday being commemorated etc. Or the Queen for that matter as you'd have those bog-trotting potato-munching republicans up in arms.  :lol:

125190[/snapback]

Careful now, I think you've just described 'sophie' to a tee.

The little 'un's got the soundtrack to 'The Wizard of Oz'. The day Queenie snuffs it, I'm blasting 'Ding, dong the witch is dead' out of the stereo at full blast....

FACTAMUNDO! :lol:

I don't really mind the Queen if I'm being honest although I don't really agree with the concept of monarchy, if that makes sense.

The coverage is making me ill.

There, see? The Queen laughed at something someone said! Isn't she wonderful? It wasn't just a titter, it was a genuine laugh you know. Oh look, now she's walking somewhere. What an amazing woman!

As if cracking a smile when hundreds of people bust a bollock to put on a gigantic "How amazingly great are you" show is a massive favour to great britain.

Edited by BlueStar

The coverage is making me ill.

There, see? The Queen laughed at something someone said!  Isn't she wonderful?  It wasn't just a titter, it was a genuine laugh you know. Oh look, now she's walking somewhere.  What an amazing woman!

As if cracking a smile when hundreds of people bust a bollock to put on a gigantic "How amazingly great are you" show is a massive favour to great britain.

125205[/snapback]

Nope, but abdicating would be...