These German bastards

Smooth Operator

First you can't make reference to the war by singing songs such as "Hitler has only got one ball" and then you can't jokingly make a nazi salute!

Then it comes out that you can wear T-shirts even making reference to the war, you know the one's with Churchill's face on asking for recruits for the war.

And now to top it off the Nazi knobs want us to sing our songs in German. FFS you sour krauts!!

I'm personally gonna make it my mission to climb to the top of the Brandenburg Gate in full Prince Harry style nazi regalia and sing my English heart out in English!

Get a fucking grip snell like I'm achtung you! Bitte.

It's Lord Kitchener's face isn't it?

125013[/snapback]

It might well be on one version but I was reading the story in the Sunday papers and one of the t-shirts defo had Churchill's dish on the front.

Pedantic German sympathiser tbh. :lol:

It's Lord Kitchener's face isn't it?

125013[/snapback]

It might well be on one version but I was reading the story in the Sunday papers and one of the t-shirts defo had Churchill's dish on the front.

Pedantic German sympathiser tbh. :lol:

125022[/snapback]

Pedantic yes, but I take exception to the rest of that.

perhaps we could give up our fascination with events of 60 years ago and concentrate on winning the bloody thing instead

125079[/snapback]

I agree but I would suggest S-O was taking the piss.

perhaps we could give up our fascination with events of 60 years ago and concentrate on winning the bloody thing instead

125079[/snapback]

I agree but I would suggest S-O was taking the piss.

125090[/snapback]

Fuck me Rob, SMO in piss take shocker! :lol:

There's a company that's produced special German Stormtrooper helmets for England fans, and they've apparently had them, along with inflatable bomber planes approved by the German authorities. :lol: This was on either R5 or Talksport a few weeks back. Can't be right surely!? And no, it wasn't on April 1st.

There's a company that's produced special German Stormtrooper helmets for England fans, and they've apparently had them, along with inflatable bomber planes approved by the German authorities. :lol:  This was on either R5 or Talksport a few weeks back.  Can't be right surely!?  And no, it wasn't on April 1st.

125212[/snapback]

Dutch idea that one, they've been selling them for months now.

And of course they're orange! :blush:

There's a company that's produced special German Stormtrooper helmets for England fans, and they've apparently had them, along with inflatable bomber planes approved by the German authorities. :lol:  This was on either R5 or Talksport a few weeks back.  Can't be right surely!?  And no, it wasn't on April 1st.

125212[/snapback]

Dutch idea that one, they've been selling them for months now.

And of course they're orange! :blush:

125290[/snapback]

Is it the same company that does the orange Bobby's hats for the darts? :nufc:

Apparnetly loads of Dutch fans are going to Germany on their bikes, and plan to sing a Dutch song called "We've got our bicycles back" whilst ringing their bicycle bells. It is in reference to the fact that when the Germans invaded and occupied Holland during WW2, the Germans nicked loads of bikes from the Dutch.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Apparnetly loads of Dutch fans are going to Germany on their bikes, and plan to sing a Dutch song called "We've got our bicycles back" whilst ringing their bicycle bells. It is in reference to the fact that when the Germans invaded and occupied Holland during WW2, the Germans nicked loads of bikes from the Dutch.

125487[/snapback]

:lol:

Silly Dutch pricks should get the train tbh.