Operation Good Guys

Ted Maul

Managed to get all three series a few days ago for just under a tenner, complete and utter bargin. It's likeike a mix between Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Office.

I can remember watching it when it first came out and thinking it was the funniest thing i'd ever seen and it hasn't lost it any of it's charm.

Managed to get all three series a few days ago for just under a tenner, complete and utter bargin. It's likeike a mix between Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Office.

I can remember watching it when it first came out and thinking it was the funniest thing i'd ever seen and it hasn't lost it any of it's charm.

125559[/snapback]

It's absolutely fucking class man! Quality stuff. Love Beech.

I think the 2nd series is probably the best. Love the first episode when Mark is made the leader of the team "Staff can't hear you!!!!" Plus the bit with the recuscitation doll :lol:

I think the 2nd series is probably the best. Love the first episode when Mark is made the leader of the team "Staff can't hear you!!!!" Plus the bit with the recuscitation doll :lol:

125582[/snapback]

I cried with laughter at the recuscitation doll bit. Pure genius.