The David Bailey Thread, post ya pics

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Miller is absolutely mint btw, well worth checking out. She started off as a model, became a surrealist photographer, then a war correspondent (probably her most famous work) as well as travelling the world taking photographs. Agree with Gemmill about Ansell Adams too, class.

San Fran does look a great place to visit..

My boss has just been there and is crowing about it - think it's one for my 'to do' list ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Most people go to the pub after the game. Johnny goes to the lake to take arty pics...

*ooooooo, what a lovely reflection!! :lol: *

;)

Edited by catmag

Most people go to the pub after the game.  Johnny goes to the lake to take arty pics...

*ooooooo, what a lovely reflection!!  :lol: *

;)

181169[/snapback]

Twas when i was walking to meet Wullie and fancied taking it. :lol:

Some pictures from Lourdes............

img0801bb8.jpg

img0863lx6.jpg

img0829bu0.jpg

img0864ao1.jpg

img0806mr9.jpg

And we were bored on the nightshift in the hospital in Lourdes so we made some Holy figures out of Blu-tac....... ;):lol:

img0844zi7.jpg

Edited by catmag

Loving that bottom one Cath.  ;)

181178[/snapback]

We were all delirious with tiredness but had great fun :lol: I was on nights with my mother who was extremely dismissive at first but she was soon making a church out of a cardboard box for the figures to live in :lol:

181178[/snapback]

We were all delirious with tiredness but had great fun :lol: I was on nights with my mother who was extremely dismissive at first but she was soon making a church out of a cardboard box for the figures to live in :lol:

181179[/snapback]

B) hope you kept them!

181178[/snapback]

181179[/snapback]

B) hope you kept them!

181180[/snapback]

I managed to kidnap the angel and bring her home in my sunglasses case but I'm not sure what happened to the others. I've got a horrible feeling they were squished up by subsequent nightshift peoples who tried to out-do us in the creative stakes. :crylaughin:

why does it not surprise me that the Choir boy has his mouth wide open and looks terrified, while the bishop-y looking fellow as the smug self-satisfied aire of a man about to get his dick sucked?

• 6 months later...