Pattison Starting For West Brom Game

.../\......\o/...

NEWCASTLE UNITED: Shay Given, Stephen Carr, Titus Bramble, Craig Moore, Celestine Babayaro, Nobby Solano, Amady Faye, Matty Pattison, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Chopra, Shola Ameobi

Subs: Robbie Elliott, Jean Alain Boumsong, Steve Harper, Albert Luque, Lee Clark

WEST BROMWICH ALBION: Tomasz Kuszczak, Paul Robinson, Neil Clement, Martin Albrechtsen, Steve Watson, Curtis Davies, Nigel Quashie, Jonathan Greening, Diomansy Kamara, Zoltan Gera, Kevin Campbell

Subs: Russell Hoult, Darren Carter, Nathan Ellington, Nwankwo Kanu, Junichi Inamoto

NEWCASTLE UNITED: Shay Given, Stephen Carr, Titus Bramble, Craig Moore, Celestine Babayaro, Nobby Solano, Amady Faye, Matty Pattison, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Chopra, Shola Ameobi

Subs: Robbie Elliott, Jean Alain Boumsong, Steve Harper, Albert Luque, Lee Clark

WEST BROMWICH ALBION: Tomasz Kuszczak, Paul Robinson, Neil Clement, Martin Albrechtsen, Steve Watson, Curtis Davies, Nigel Quashie, Jonathan Greening, Diomansy Kamara, Zoltan Gera, Kevin Campbell

Subs: Russell Hoult, Darren Carter, Nathan Ellington, Nwankwo Kanu, Junichi Inamoto

125933[/snapback]

I thought it was Alan O'Brien :lol: Was no sound in SJH to tell us the teams, dunno about anywhere else

Did Stevie Watson actually play?

serious question, I cant remember seeing him at all, no memory of any cheering for him or anything else yet hes mentioned in the lineups and at half time they announced he'd been subbed both me and the bloke beside me hadnt realised he was on the pitch. :lol:

I thought Pattison had a good game - he worked hard and looked really comfortable on the ball. Was a bit late though and had no idea who he was. :lol:

Pud.. I thought the same about Watson like.. but then I sit far, far away and my eyesight is terrible.. :lol:

anyone else think Pattison was Alan O'Brian ? i was giving O'Brian encourgement for the first 20 minutes, till someone behind me had a quiet word  :lol:

126305[/snapback]

I thought we had re-signed Bellamy tbh :lol:

126316[/snapback]

I wondered what Boris Becker was doing playing for us! :lol:

Thought the young lad played really well. Worked hard as people have said but showed some intelligence about his game, picking the right pass and being aware of what was going on around him.

Souness has left us with a very small squad for the premiership and we have to hope a few young lads can come through and at least be squad players to bolster our numbers.

anyone else think Pattison was Alan O'Brian ? i was giving O'Brian encourgement for the first 20 minutes, till someone behind me had a quiet word  :lol:

126305[/snapback]

I thought so too. Didn't realise it was Pattison till I got home and read this thread :lol: