Pattison Starting For West Brom Game

.../\......\o/...

Great ball through to Chopra which led up to Nobby's goal. Overall he had a canny game, worked hard while not being "explosive".

Why was he playing left wing though? He's obviously a central player which as far as I'm aware is the position he always plays.

We would have been far more effective with him in the middle and Zoggy on the left.

The only thing I can think of is that Roder didn't want to harm the lads chances by parterning him with that clown Faye. Roders ruled himself out of contention by playing that shit ahead of anyone else at the club (including the keepers).

It's difficult to play a young lad in the centre on his full debut. You see it a lot at the big clubs, the young lads get played out of position so that they aren't overawed.

At ManYoo : O'Shea(centre-back played at full-back), Fletcher(centre-mid played on right of midfield).

NUFC : Taylor, Rambo, N'Zogbia-all out of position

Liverpool : Carragher and Gerrard initially out of position

Why was he playing left wing though?  He's obviously a central player which as far as I'm aware is the position he always plays.

We would have been far more effective with him in the middle and Zoggy on the left.

The only thing I can think of is that Roder didn't want to harm the lads chances by parterning him with that clown Faye.  Roders ruled himself out of contention by playing that shit ahead of anyone else at the club (including the keepers).

126689[/snapback]

According to NOTW, he was playing on the right!!!! NOTW at it's sporting best. Oh, and their goalkeeper table doesn't have Given anywhere near the top five; yet he is in the Prem team - NOTW at it's sporting best.

Firstly what are you doing reading that shite?  And secondly what are you doing studying their no doubt well-thought-out statistics, you nerd! ;)

126768[/snapback]

I'm a soccerfactsstatsgeek. tbh. :puke:

To be honest, though, I don't know why I bought it. And why I was reading the stats shite - I haven't the foggiest ;)