The Fantastic Toontastic Travelling Kittens!

catmag

img00883an.jpg

Hello. Our names are Florence (grey kitty) and Mildred (ginga kitty) and we like going on holidays to weird and wonderful places. Our mam is taking at least one of us to Australia next week and we like having our photos taken and then posting them for everyone to share in our adventures. If you are going somewhere exciting and want to take us with you then please have a word with the gooooorgeous catmag who will let us come with you for a little while providing you can supply pictures for the board to confirm our whereabouts. The weirder and wonderfuller the location - the better! :lol:

Aye if you're going on holiday from now on, you have to take one of them.  It's the LAW!

126148[/snapback]

You can take Mildred to San Francisco. She's ginger and a little bit camp so she'll fit in nicely. :lol:

Aye if you're going on holiday from now on, you have to take one of them.  It's the LAW!

126148[/snapback]

You can take Mildred to San Francisco. She's ginger and a little bit camp so she'll fit in nicely. :lol:

126150[/snapback]

Completely opposite to me then. :lol:

i must be as mad as catmag as i have 2 cute little furry dogs sat on our bed in our camper van, they travel everywhere with us! Hubby asked why i put 2 there, but thats obvious....1 would get lonely :lol:

Im sorry like but two gay looking kittens wasnt part of the deal. You think Im going through Egyptian customs with them feckers you're sadly mistaken :lol:

126477[/snapback]

That depends on where you'd store them! :lol:

Guest Toplass-101
Im sorry like but two gay looking kittens wasnt part of the deal. You think Im going through Egyptian customs with them feckers you're sadly mistaken :lol:

126477[/snapback]

aye, he should be a Travelling Toon Ted, not a wussy looking pussy.

I'll pick one up in the club store tomorrow if ya like Cath, PM me your address and ill pop him in the post so he can go on his hols with ya.

126477[/snapback]

I'll pick one up in the club store tomorrow if ya like Cath, PM me your address and ill pop him in the post so he can go on his hols with ya.

126497[/snapback]

Gay looking kittens?! :lol:

Why I oughta :lol:

Okies Linz - thank you. I still think this should be stickied so we can find it easily when we've travelled like...

Im sorry like but two gay looking kittens wasnt part of the deal. You think Im going through Egyptian customs with them feckers you're sadly mistaken ;)

126477[/snapback]

126497[/snapback]

i have a toon ted sat on my dressing table ;)

Im sorry like but two gay looking kittens wasnt part of the deal. You think Im going through Egyptian customs with them feckers you're sadly mistaken ;)

126477[/snapback]

126497[/snapback]

Gay looking kittens?! ;)

Why I oughta :puke:

Okies Linz - thank you. I still think this should be stickied so we can find it easily when we've travelled like...

126500[/snapback]

If you leave Toon Ted with me Cath he can come to the world cup with us.

From there if we make the interbob I can hand him off then or maybe one of our resident Jormans can cross paths with us in June.

Im sorry like but two gay looking kittens wasnt part of the deal. You think Im going through Egyptian customs with them feckers you're sadly mistaken :puke:

126477[/snapback]

126497[/snapback]

Gay looking kittens?! ;)

Why I oughta :rolleyes:

126500[/snapback]

From there if we make the interbob I can hand him off then or maybe one of our resident Jormans can cross paths with us in June.

126659[/snapback]

Sounds good ;) Don't be putting any Australian shirts on him mind :angry:

Toplass - I'm going to have to venture into town tomorrow anyway (work have kindly given me the day off before my hols) so I'll pick him up. Thanks for offering though :icon_lol:

Edited by catmag

126659[/snapback]

Sounds good ;) Don't be putting any Australian shirts on him mind :rolleyes:

Toplass - I'm going to have to venture into town tomorrow anyway (work have kindly given me the day off before my hols) so I'll pick him up. Thanks for offering though :angry:

126669[/snapback]

I've got just the shirt. ;)

Web_GH_G.jpg

Or if you don't like that we can turn him into a political activist with this one. :puke:

bushposter2.jpg
Edited by sammynb

I reckon we should give Toon Ted to Rob W for a bit.  Ted's passport will be full in no time ;)

126755[/snapback]

Rob's normally a guest of the Head of State when he travels, so I don't think he even has to pass thought passport control. ;)