Liverpool Fans

Liverpool are right as anyone would be, if or when people use the tragedy of Hillborough for mocking, to be angered and "have a whinge". However, same has to apply here and its nothing short of disgusting. I'm an old fart maybe :lol: Id rather leave somewhere with my pride, knowing Ive represented the area with passion and can leave win or loose with head heald high. Not like a sniggering fool who considers this sort of act either humerous or just.

It wasn't so long since I got a slating on here after posting the story about Liverpool fans trying to overturn the ambulance carrying Alan Smith after an injury. "Media-hype" was their excuse. I'd like to see them defend this one. It's a fucking disgrace.

It wasn't so long since I got a slating on here after posting the story about Liverpool fans trying to overturn the ambulance carrying Alan Smith after an injury.  "Media-hype" was their excuse.  I'd like to see them defend this one. It's a fucking disgrace.

126307[/snapback]

A lad I am speaking to on the MSN now says: - "Seen a few mancs yesterday with Kill Scousers flags, their stadium got fucked over and they deserved it"

Intelegent or what?

There's far too much anger in people these days :lol:

There was a bloke sat near me at the match yesterday singing the "We beat the scum 4-1" chant and he spat the word 'scum' out with as much venom as he could muster every time. It's just stupid.

Wait til Renton gets here and bollocks you lot for calling the scousers!  There's gonna be HELL ON.

126314[/snapback]

It's been pointed out by others, but it's the generalisations i don't like such as this:

And they have the brass neck to have a whinge when someone says anything about Heysel or Hillsborough.

Wankers, the lot of them.

Anybody that chants songs about Hillsborough, Heysel, or Munich is a tosser full stop, regardless of their loyalties. I'm also sure we have all seen Newcastle fans behaving like complete wankers too.

CHOMP. :lol:

Confirms my views on the thieves tbh.

Arrogant, boastful, divine-righters.

As has been mentioned if anyone else dared to mention Hillsborough or Heysel (or Bigley or that lad thats locked up in Bulgaria) they would be up in arms.

126344[/snapback]

If that's what you think you've really got a chip on your shoulder. Ridiculous.

Wankers.

But saying that there's NUFC fans who have gloated about Munich as well.

I remember being at the Ibrox Pre-season tournament in 1995 (NUFC, Rangers, Man U & Sampdoria).

Man U fans were sitting below us and a lot of people were making paper aeroplanes out of leiflets dished out about European trips and were throwing them at the Man U fans, making the aeroplane gestures whilst singing Dambusters and "Those Manchester men in their flying machines".

Any specific part you disagree with Renton or just all of it?

126359[/snapback]

I disagree with people generalising Sima. I thought that was fairly obvious.

When I was at Highbury this year, some fans decided they would piss on the toilet floor rather than using a pot, as it wasn't their ground. Nice. Or then there was the time we played a friendly at Parkhead, which was a great excuse for some Newcastle fans to start singing God save the Queen and all that crap. Individually, people can behave like wankers, doesn't mean I'm going to generalise about all Newcastle fans though.

Edited by Renton

They didn't even show the guy throwing that bottle on to the pitch on MOTD. Surely they could see it on the camera, as they did when that fan threw a flare on the pitch last year, and this deserves attention as well surely.

No great surprise, many of them seem obsessed with Munich '58 and have been for years. Although it was (understandably) forgotten amongst the other events that night, there were loads of banners commemorating in the European Cup Final it at Heysel. The ones who wrote that stuff are sad bastards. No doubt if the shoe was on the other foot you'd get a few Hillsborough references.

• 5 years later...

I'm a bit late to this thread but if I died today, this is how I'd view them as a club.

26th anniversary of Heysel today, when 39 Italians went to a game to watch their team play a game of football but ended up being callously murdered by rampaging Liverpool fans at Heysel Stadium in Brussels, may they be remembered RIP. JFT39

I'm a bit late to this thread but if I died today, this is how I'd view them as a club.

26th anniversary of Heysel today, when 39 Italians went to a game to watch their team play a game of football but ended up being callously murdered by rampaging Liverpool fans at Heysel Stadium in Brussels, may they be remembered RIP. JFT39

:lol:

Come on man, it was a bad loss for Man U but there's no need for Heysel retaliations. We all know it was mass murder.