Best name ever???

Smooth Operator

Manmeet Gobla? :icon_lol:

Reckon this is a put up job tbh. Our system is shared with the Revenue and unless this lass hasnt got internet access, she doesnt exist cos I cant find any trace of her!

127848[/snapback]

You mean Inland Revenue?

She's either a Local Authority or general DWP, doubt you'd have access to either of those.

Detective Manc fails again.

127861[/snapback]

I assumed you (and therefore Manmeet also) were Revenue, seeing as you're in the same building as the pig on stilts?! :lol:

When I was repping years ago in Greece we had a lass called Wendy House stay on the island. :lol:

127844[/snapback]

I met a lass on holiday once in Greece called Jodie House who had a kid sister called 'Wendy'....

Wasn't from Nuneaton was she? :icon_lol:

Reckon this is a put up job tbh. Our system is shared with the Revenue and unless this lass hasnt got internet access, she doesnt exist cos I cant find any trace of her!

127848[/snapback]

The first and last names are genuine, though I've obviously no way of verifying more than that. Anyone fancy calling Newcastle Council?

Best one I ever heard was Brida Pidgeon, parents must have been proper piss-takers.

How the fuck do you spell Brida, Breeda, Breda...?

Edited by DotBum

127848[/snapback]

The first and last names are genuine, though I've obviously no way of verifying more than that. Anyone fancy calling Newcastle Council?

Best one I ever heard was Brida Pidgeon, parents must have been proper piss-takers.

How the fuck do you spell Brida, Breeda, Breda...?

127879[/snapback]

Fuck naas, but they could have made your life easier and called her Freda.

• 3 months later...

When I was a lad and worked for Northern Gas we had a customer called:

Mr William Ankers

weird fucker he was, he used to write in all the time (this was in the days before email and call centre's) and in tiny writting around the whole edge of his envelopes and letters he used to write "eat fruit pips" !?!?!?!

If anyone can enlighten me, after all these years, about the benefits of eating fruit pips I will be very gratefull

Phone book also used to have a Mr Orville Orange, and my own all time favourite Cmdr W.E. Kitkat Ret'd

• 1 year later...