Smoggies

geordie_broon

Did anyone see the Smoggies match on MOTD2 last night? They are by far the worst supported team in the North East. They couldn't even fill their end of Villa Park for an FA Cup Semi Final. They are a disgrace. The SMBs run a very close second having not filled the Stadium of Empty Seats for last week's derby. ;)

yawn.

126935[/snapback]

Sima, if you can't come up with something constructive, don't fucking post at all - I don't mind people being critical of threads people start but at least make an argument of it.

One word responses such as "yawn" are taking the piss tbh.

yawn.

126935[/snapback]

Sima, if you can't come up with something constructive, don't fucking post at all - I don't mind people being critical of threads people start but at least make an argument of it.

126939[/snapback]

ffs

yawn.

126935[/snapback]

126939[/snapback]

ffs

126940[/snapback]

sm-Me-And-My-Shadow-1927.jpg

yawn.

126935[/snapback]

126939[/snapback]

Hows about this then?

What a shit thread, we'd be exactly the same as the mackems if we were served that up.

That agree with your lofty standards?

126941[/snapback]

Better.....

You're still an absolute cock though - what's wrong with the thread like? It's true if you ask me, doesn't matter how shite we were - if we got to a cup semi-final we'd fill the place.

126950[/snapback]

I don't recall us having problems selling tickets when we 'served up' dross under Boro. Or filling our semifinal and final allocations in the days of Gullit and Dalglish...

The thread wasn't really about the Mackems though was it? The title was a giveaway for me ;)

126965[/snapback]

The mackems were mentioned in the first post.

So I can't post an opinion now so my posts get deleted?

126966[/snapback]

If they deleted all the posts containing your opinions we'd still be left with the remaining 99%. ;)

126966[/snapback]

If they deleted all the posts containing your opinions we'd still be left with the remaining 99%. ;)

126969[/snapback]

The irony.

Edited by Sima

The thread wasn't really about the Mackems though was it? The title was a giveaway for me ;)

126965[/snapback]

126968[/snapback]

Did I say they weren't?

126965[/snapback]

126968[/snapback]

Did I say they weren't?

126971[/snapback]

Going by your idiot logic the attendances have nothing to do with the thread neither.

126966[/snapback]

126969[/snapback]

The irony.

126970[/snapback]

I no doubt do post a load of shite and wouldn't claim otherwise. I offer up opinions though and I don't just criticise everything.

126965[/snapback]

126968[/snapback]

Did I say they weren't?

126971[/snapback]

Going by your idiot logic the attendances have nothing to do with the thread neither.

126972[/snapback]

I reckon the thread is mainly about the Smoggies, that was my point.

I no doubt do post a load of shite and wouldn't claim otherwise. I offer up opinions though and I don't just criticise everything.

126973[/snapback]

If I criticise everything, that is having an opinion on everything. Do all of my posts contain opinions then?

126973[/snapback]

If I criticise everything, that is having an opinion on everything. Do all of my posts contain opinions then?

126977[/snapback]

OK, you can have that then. The majority of your posts are a non-constructive criticism of what someone has just wrote. I suppose that is offering an opinion.

Sorry to have caused so much acrimony. The thread was about the crap support that the Smoggies have followed by the Scum. I didn't point out that in similar circumstances we have still manged to have decent support wiyh full ticket allocations sold, I thought this would be a good point for someone else to raise.

;)