Daniel de Ridder

Scottish Mag

Previously linked to Newcastle, Daniel De Ridder, has been made available for transfer by Ajax.

Daniel de Ridder has hit out at Ajax for making him available for transfer so late in the summer.

The winger had attracted interest from a clutch of teams around Europe, including Tottenham, but Ajax had indicated that they wanted him to fight for a first-team place in Amsterdam.

However, following a meeting on Tuesday, it was revealed that Ajax would listen to offers - including loan proposals - for the winger.

The developments have not sat kindly with de Ridder, who said: "Now I have to chase around to see which clubs have still got some money left.

"I could have gone some time ago," he added to Het Parool. "I blame Ajax for this.

"Now it's a question if I can still get away. Most clubs already have their squads."

Previously linked to Newcastle, Daniel De Ridder, has been made available for transfer by Ajax.

Daniel de Ridder has hit out at Ajax for making him available for transfer so late in the summer.

The winger had attracted interest from a clutch of teams around Europe, including Tottenham, but Ajax had indicated that they wanted him to fight for a first-team place in Amsterdam.

However, following a meeting on Tuesday, it was revealed that Ajax would listen to offers - including loan proposals - for the winger.

The developments have not sat kindly with de Ridder, who said: "Now I have to chase around to see which clubs have still got some money left.

"I could have gone some time ago," he added to Het Parool. "I blame Ajax for this.

"Now it's a question if I can still get away. Most clubs already have their squads."

9839[/snapback]

Free aswell BARGAIN! :drinks:

9839[/snapback]

Obviously isn't up to date with the fiasco that is Newcastle United :drinks: