IT'S ROEDER!

snakehips

Interesting read this thread. Particularly the part where Gemmill claims nothing will turn Sunderland round :D

Other old threads are interesting as well with Leazes backing the appointment of Roeder and HTL praising Pearce...

I noticed Leazes on N-O sitting on the fence about Allardyce, despite the fact that he backed him in at least 10 threads in here. Of course, if Allardyce does fail here, Leazes' posts will all have been editted.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fiver still reckons Roeder will get the gig - but at the moment only

one thing is certain: come October the club's ultra-fickle fans will

be calling for the head of whoever is appointed.

October?? That pretty much started TODAY on N-O tbh.

Aye, and it didn't take you long to join in did it :D

Interesting read this thread. Particularly the part where Gemmill claims nothing will turn Sunderland round :D

Not to mention his prediction that Mc Claren wouldn't get the England job.

I bet no one else on here has ever got anything wrong too. :(

I welcomed the signings of Faye and Luque :blush:

Been right about all the manager decisions so far though B)

Faye? What a tool :D:(<_<:(

:blush::(

I'm gonna look back. It can't have just been us two and Souness, can it? :blush:

I'm probably in a league of my own so have no room to talk, I'm not even gonna embarrass myself at revealing half the stuff I've said in the past, or half my predictions.

Still stand by Stead though, being the next Shearer. :D:(

I slapped a tenner on Berbatov being top scorer back in August, oh what a waste of money....

I'm gonna look back. It can't have just been us two and Souness, can it? :blush:

I wasn't too impressed with his signing but remember sticking up for him a lot, despite knowing deep down he was shite. Did it with Jenas, Souness and even Roeder. Oh, and Luque. Still to this day believe he hasn't had a proper chance at Newcastle mind and that there have been a lot of mitigating factors as to why he's ended up as yet another expensive flop. As far as I'm concerned though, he's less of a flop than Duff and it does peeve me that while one is a foreign money grabbing bastard, the other gets off scott free. For another day though...

If it's true, I'd like to be the first to register my approval of the decision. No he's not a big name, but he knows the club, he knows what we're about, and he's making a decent fist of it at the mo.

So good luck to the bloke if it is him.

Hehe :D

If Roeder does get the job full time, I wonder how much things might change next season without Shearer there, considering Al was "second in command" or summit...

While we're pointing out how each other was wrong marks go to FB for this bit of foresight.