who should be the next newcastle captian?

nufc1984

who should be the next newcastle captain?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Taylor or Boumsong. I voted Taylor for the fact he's local, and seemsto give a fuck about the club.

Anyone remember the last minute face-block against Southampton?

Legend.

9884[/snapback]

There`s no doubt he should be captain he has got everything,but i don't think souness will,because all sounesss says when asked about him all he goes on about is that "he is only a kid"

I think he's a bit young to be captain to be honest. He needs to cement a first team place first. He aslo deserves legendary status for his Oscar winning performance against Villa last season.

Taylor or Boumsong. I voted Taylor for the fact he's local, and seemsto give a fuck about the club.

Anyone remember the last minute face-block against Southampton?

Legend.

9884[/snapback]

There`s no doubt he should be captain he has got everything,but i don't think souness will,because all sounesss says when asked about him all he goes on about is that "he is only a kid"

9887[/snapback]

Taylor should be allowed to concentrate on his development as a player - he's promising, but people are going over the top and he's not the great player that people make out. One thing he doesn't need is the added responsibility of being captain IMO.

Taylor should be allowed to concentrate on his development as a player - he's promising, but people are going over the top and he's not the great player that people make out.  One thing he doesn't need is the added responsibility of being captain IMO.

9892[/snapback]

Future England captain etc.? Good player but far too much has been made of his promise so far. Obviously it would be great if he does go on achieve great things in the game.

What's going on here? This thread is constantly at the top of the page and on the main page it says alex's post was at 3:09pm when if you come into the thread, it was at 2:51pm. Strange goings-on. :drinks:

What's going on here?  This thread is constantly at the top of the page and on the main page it says alex's post was at 3:09pm when if you come into the thread, it was at 2:51pm.  Strange goings-on. :drinks:

9910[/snapback]

Something to do with it being a poll, I've noticed it before.