who should be the next newcastle captian?

nufc1984

who should be the next newcastle captain?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Ameobi - just in demonstration of the pointlessness of such a poll.

(and because Moore wasn't a viable option)

10093[/snapback]

thats why i put "other" there!!

i aint exactly going to put the whole squad down.

B)

The pressure needs to be taken off Talyor at the moment. There is no doubt the kid has talent, but he needs to stop;

a) kicking people in the head on high balls, depsite the comedy value this has given us.

b ) stop getting himself booked through petulance, which he's done a few times. I know the lad is lercal and giving his all but he needs to calm down a bit.

I hate to see young players set up so high by the fans, especially with out history of being fical and turning on them when it's not going right.

Parker or Boumsong for me, not that arsed as it's not an important role anymore.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

The pressure needs to be taken off Talyor at the moment. There is no doubt the kid has talent, but he needs to stop;

a) kicking people in the head on high balls, depsite the comedy value this has given us.

b ) stop getting himself booked through petulance, which he's done a few times. I know the lad is lercal and giving his all but he needs to calm down a bit.

I hate to see young players set up so high by the fans, especially with out history of being fical and turning on them when it's not going right.

Parker or Boumsong for me, not that arsed as it's not an important role anymore.

10242[/snapback]

is that it then!