Michael Carroll King Of Chavs

Smooth Operator

Left me wondering who was the bigger prick, Michael Carroll or the presenter/narrator Keith Allen. :icon_lol:

His journalistic skills leave a lot to eb desired imo although getting Carroll to put down a track dedicated to his daughter was funny as fuck despite being as cringing is humanly possible.

Left me wondering who was the bigger prick, Michael Carroll or the presenter/narrator Keith Allen.  :lol:

His journalistic skills leave a lot to eb desired imo although getting Carroll to put down a track dedicated to his daughter was funny as fuck despite being as cringing is humanly possible.

127891[/snapback]

Why waste decent journalistic talent on people who want to watch telly about Michael Carroll? :icon_lol:

Left me wondering who was the bigger prick, Michael Carroll or the presenter/narrator Keith Allen.  :lol:

127891[/snapback]

Why waste decent journalistic talent on people who want to watch telly about Michael Carroll? :icon_lol:

127897[/snapback]

Touche.

Michael Carroll must have a special bottle of Stella which he pulls out everytime he sees a camera (bit like Jimmy Saville and his cigars). Also, I loved Keith Allen's 'clever' observations :icon_lol: