Lawro's Prediction

Guest alex

"Newcastle:

Lawro's verdict: 8th

I am expecting a much better season from the Magpies, although they are not without their problems.

They still have issues to resolve at the back and they were poor away from home last season, something which will have to be solved.

But I think Scott Parker and Emre are excellent signings, and Graeme Souness has got rid of Laurent Robert, whose inconsistent form meant he flitted between being an asset and a liability last season."

The full list can be seen here, the Sunderland one is quite funny.

"Newcastle:

I am expecting a much better season from the Magpies, although they are not without their problems.

They still have issues to resolve at the back and they were poor away from home last season, something which will have to be solved.

But I think Scott Parker and Emre are excellent signings, and Graeme Souness has got rid of Laurent Robert, whose inconsistent form meant he flitted between being an asset and a liability last season."

9913[/snapback]

The media is full of Souness's cronies, telling us to eat humble pie after a couple of good games, and completely ignoring the dross we are forced to put up with.

In reality you can take 10 places from what he really expects we will finish, so we will get relegated. :drinks:

"Newcastle:

9913[/snapback]

Wish I had as much optomism as him.

"Newcastle:

9913[/snapback]

Wish I had as much optomism as him.

9930[/snapback]

Me as well

The media is full of Souness's cronies, telling us to eat humble pie after a couple of good games, and completely ignoring the dross we are forced to put up with.

In reality you can take 10 places from what he really expects we will finish, so we will get relegated. :drinks:

9928[/snapback]

He's definitely Souness's mate like.

9928[/snapback]

He's definitely Souness's mate like.

9938[/snapback]

Hansen, Dalglish, Souness, McDermott, Lawrenson, all one big happy family who stick up for one another. Notice I didn't include Keegan in that particular clique, he doesn't seem to suck up to the others so much, and gets less "protection" back in return.