.com report on manager situation

Barney

It is all bollocks anyway because we will get a patchwork managment.

Martin O'Neill, Claudio Ranieri, Roberto Mancini, Gerard Houllier, Glenn Roeder and Henk ten Cate have already been appointed (nine times) and will also form a flat-sharing community.

128336[/snapback]

My son delivered a pizza to a Mr Lev Yashin last night in Byker. Apaprently Mr Yashin was wearing a hoody with 'NUFC Goalkeeping Coach' on anarl (ironed on, of course) :icon_lol:

Shepherd is a Geordie Fundamentalist.

128289[/snapback]

I'm hoping he becomes a suicide bomber in the name of Al-lan.

128291[/snapback]

:icon_lol::lol::lol:

i almost spat my coffee at my monitor after reading that

Surely this is just bollocks coming from Anal Oliver though? If there is a grain of truth in this I would expect there to be effing ructions!

seriously man what has alan shearer done to justify this kind of obsession? hes a good footballer for gods sake, we still aint won any trophies and probably wont in the near future by the looks of things :icon_lol:

Surely this is just bollocks coming from Anal Oliver though?  If there is a grain of truth in this I would expect there to be effing ructions!

seriously man what has alan shearer done to justify this kind of obsession?  hes a good footballer for gods sake, we still aint won any trophies and probably wont in the near future by the looks of things :icon_lol:

128346[/snapback]

Don't you think Oliver gets a lot of info off Shepherd though? I've assumed for some time now he's just a mouthpiece for the chairman.

I see Anal Obnoxious in today's Evening Comical is saying that it is his 'understanding' that Martin O'Neil has NEVER been offered the Newcastle United managers position. (Its part of the story where he's trying to make a drama out of Allardyce's comments re Roeders coaching badges). And he expects O'Neil to confirm this when he breaks his silence after the appointment as the England manager, dont know if that's to Anal personally over tea and biscuits.

Strange how a couple of months ago (sure it was a Saturday) he ran a front and back page 'exclusive' saying that O'Neil was a cert for the job and it was telling us that he was offered the job on the night of the Man City defeat.

Quality journalism. Just quite how the red tops haven't come calling for his services is a mystery.

Surely this is just bollocks coming from Anal Oliver though?  If there is a grain of truth in this I would expect there to be effing ructions!

seriously man what has alan shearer done to justify this kind of obsession?  hes a good footballer for gods sake, we still aint won any trophies and probably wont in the near future by the looks of things :icon_lol:

128346[/snapback]

Don't you think Oliver gets a lot of info off Shepherd though? I've assumed for some time now he's just a mouthpiece for the chairman.

128347[/snapback]

god im really bloody depressed now

I think (following the Citeh loss) Oliver was telephoned by MoN or a 'source close to him', saying he'd jump at the chance to manage the Toon. According to the man himself anyway. There's loads of rumours O'Neill has been offered the job since then though.

Aye I'm pretty sure (in an I reckon so sort of way) that Shepherd has spoken to O'Neill and has somehow cocked things up. Whether that was down to O'Neill seeming more interested in the England job or Shepherd laying down the law re Shearer's involvement is anyone's guess, but I think we've spoken to him and somehow managed to frighten him away.

But all Roeder would say today was: "Like everyone else, Sam is entitled to his opinion.

"But he has had a good season so far with Bolton and I hope he has another good time at the Reebok next season."

Anyone else see this as a dig at Allardyce, i.e. "you won't be fucking well here next season, you big lipped fish!"?

But all Roeder would say today was: "Like everyone else, Sam is entitled to his opinion.

"But he has had a good season so far with Bolton and I hope he has another good time at the Reebok next season."

Anyone else see this as a dig at Allardyce, i.e. "you won't be fucking well here next season, you big lipped fish!"?

128375[/snapback]

Erm, is this my lack of knowledge regarding English grammar or does this "all Roeder would say" mean that Oliver is putting words into Roeder's mouth to make them look like original quotes? :icon_lol:

128375[/snapback]

:icon_lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah I think he actually said it.

The stuff about O'Neill is priceless though. This is the bloke who in the past has reported that O'Neill had been offered the job now saying that Roeder isn't a last resort behind O'Neill because we've never even approached O'Neill. You can almost hear Shepherd dictating it to him.

Freddy: Put something about how we didn't offer O'Neill the job.

Oliver: But Freddy you told me we have offered it to O'Neill!? I've reported it.

Freddy: Yes and now you're going to say that we haven't, ok?

Oliver: Well can I at least start it with "It's my understanding...". Makes me sound important.

Freddy: If you want Alan. Stick something in there about Glenn knocking seven bells out of Sam Allardyce as well eh?

I think (following the Citeh loss) Oliver was telephoned by MoN or a 'source close to him', saying he'd jump at the chance to manage the Toon. According to the man himself anyway. There's loads of rumours O'Neill has been offered the job since then though.

128352[/snapback]

It was after the disaster at Wigan, reckoned he was rung on the way back by a source in Glasgow claiming O'Neil was begging to get the job. It was from that point onwards that Oliver really stuck the knife in on Souness. I think it became a bit of a personal crusade to get rid so he could be proven right over the O'Neil exclusive. Changing his fucking tune now like.

Absolutely shocking if it's true - and seeing as it was Shepherd's mouthpiece who wrote the article, it will contain at least a grain of truth. How much more unprofessional can the fat excuse of a chairman get?

Absolutely shocking if it's true - and seeing as it was Shepherd's mouthpiece who wrote the article, it will contain at least a grain of truth. How much more unprofessional can the fat excuse of a chairman get?

128739[/snapback]

Would you rather have Doug Ellis? ;)

If Shepherd ran Man Utd, Ferguson would have been sacked for not picking Beckham and Cantona would still be on the team-sheet out of sheer sentimentality.

128900[/snapback]

I'm not sure about Cantona, he's French... Scholes would be captain though and Butt would be guaranteed a place in the starting XI because they were both born in Manc-land.