Road Rage

Smooth Operator

Was driving back home after dropping the bairn of at her grandma's before school this morning, came to the roundabout at the end of my street. There was a car to my right which was indicating to go down the road I'd just come up so I went to turn left. Then the daft bint driving the other motor changed her indicator to turn right as she was half way out.

So I stopped and muttered a few words to myself. She stopped in the middle of the roundabout cos she didn't have a clue which way to go, so I thought fuck it and turned left and pulled up outside my gaff.

Cue he wife pulling up over the road from me and winding her window down saying, "Don't shout and ball at me, it was a genuine mistake but there's no need to shout and ball at me!" So i said, "You cannot indicate one way then change your mind halfway across the roundabout!". She replied, "Look it's too early in the morning to be shouting and bawling at me"!

What I said next was of great suprise to her and I quote, "Fuck off you ugly old bint!".

Well what did she expect me to say, "Oh you're right pet i shouldn't have said anything due to the earlyness of the day"??? Plus I wasn't even shouting and bawling to start with. :icon_lol:

Was driving back home after dropping the bairn of at her grandma's before school this morning, came to the roundabout at the end of my street. There was a car to my right which was indicating to go down the road I'd just come up so I went to turn left. Then the daft bint driving the other motor changed her indicator to turn right as she was half way out.

So I stopped and muttered a few words to myself. She stopped in the middle of the roundabout cos she didn't have a clue which way to go, so I thought fuck it and turned left and pulled up outside my gaff.

Cue he wife pulling up over the road from me and winding her window down saying, "Don't shout and ball at me, it was a genuine mistake but there's no need to shout and ball at me!" So i said, "You cannot indicate one way then change your mind halfway across the roundabout!". She replied, "Look it's too early in the morning to be shouting and bawling at me"!

What I said next was of great suprise to her and I quote, "Fuck off you ugly old bint!".

Well what did she expect me to say, "Oh you're right pet i shouldn't have said anything due to the earlyness of the day"??? Plus I wasn't even shouting and bawling to start with.  :razz:

128309[/snapback]

Wow. Impressive.

128799[/snapback]

Trust you to post for the first time in yonks in a driving thread. ;)

How's life in the real world?

Edited by luckyluke

Smooth lad, does this lot actually happen???  :angry:  :angry:

You seem to have a propensity for calling ladies 'ugly bags' or words to that effect! ;)

Do you want someone to talk to?? :razz:

128327[/snapback]

I've only done it to those who deserved it, and it just so happens that the last couple of dried up old hags who felt the wrath of my tongue happened quite close together.

Well what did she expect me to say, "Oh you're right pet i shouldn't have said anything due to the earlyness of the day"??? Plus I wasn't even shouting and bawling to start with.  :razz:

128309[/snapback]

Wow. Impressive.

128799[/snapback]

Clearly the lady driver in question was Bridget, having the second major roundabout incident of her driving career. At least this time she didn't abandon her vehicle in the middle of it. ;)

128309[/snapback]

Wow. Impressive.

128799[/snapback]

Clearly the lady driver in question was Bridget, having the second major roundabout incident of her driving career. At least this time she didn't abandon her vehicle in the middle of it. ;)

128999[/snapback]

If Bridget drives a white, Audi estate (badly) the it was her!

Well what did she expect me to say, "Oh you're right pet i shouldn't have said anything due to the earlyness of the day"??? Plus I wasn't even shouting and bawling to start with.  B)

128309[/snapback]

Wow. Impressive.

128799[/snapback]

Clearly the lady driver in question was Bridget, having the second major roundabout incident of her driving career. At least this time she didn't abandon her vehicle in the middle of it. :razz:

128999[/snapback]

Not guilty. Thankfully, the car I've got now isn't an old banger prone to breaking down at inopportune moments such as on the A19 roundabout when the part-time traffic lights come to an end :angry:

129053[/snapback]

We don't want to hear your excuses Biddy! Glad to hear you're moving up in the world though. :angry: How's working life treating a lazy knacker like you anyway? ;)