No big Jack on the BBC World Cup pundit panel

Smooth Operator

I remember him as a pundit on Sky last year, possibly for one of our games. He was pissed as a fish, then suddenly went missing from the studio after the game, made for entertaining tele though.

He's the star of that Carlsberg advert I reckon, was reading a book on the Charlton brothers that was saying it took 10 Valencia (iirc) players to hold him back form one of their teammates who'd elbowed big Jack. But Jack broke loose from them and chased the player, who decided to jump into the stands rather than face big Jack! There then followed a beating from the Elland Road faithful instead!!! :icon_lol:

Viewers will have the audio choice of BBC match commentary, Five Live's commentary, the real-time noise from the stadium - or the fascinating option of listening to commentary from foreign broadcasters.
:icon_lol:

although some of the south american countries might be pretty funny.

He's the star of that Carlsberg advert I reckon, was reading a book on the Charlton brothers that was saying it took 10 Valencia (iirc) players to hold him back form one of their teammates who'd elbowed big Jack. But Jack broke loose from them and chased the player, who decided to jump into the stands rather than face big Jack! There then followed a beating from the Elland Road faithful instead!!!  :icon_lol:

128497[/snapback]

Shit himself when trying to act the big man to John Charles though :lol:

I met him at the boro away game a few weeks ago and some little lad asked him for a picture and he replied "only if you hurry up" in a grumpy voice. The kid looked gutted.

128517[/snapback]

I met him in chase once with charlie hurley. he was in fine form talking to anyone.

I met him at the boro away game a few weeks ago and some little lad asked him for a picture and he replied "only if you hurry up" in a grumpy voice. The kid looked gutted.

128517[/snapback]

I met him in chase once with charlie hurley. he was in fine form talking to anyone.

128531[/snapback]

fair enough he was probably just having a bad day