Is J69 still banned?

DanTheMan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted the thread removed because the banter was absolutely shite! I just wanted a yes/no answer, didn't mean to kick anything off! I'm sure everyone can restrain themselves ;)

128721[/snapback]

That's it! I've had it up to here with your lip! Fuck right off!

I was banned by gol cos he pretended to be me with a fake account. and when i did the same to him he spat his dummy out!

128849[/snapback]

Whilst I do not want involved in the bitchfight, in fairness he never...

128853[/snapback]

Quite correct tbh

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

well you or peasepud then? but he knew about it and was the only one who found it funny. until it happened to him and it took about 20 seconds before he was huffed.

128856[/snapback]

Sorry why the fuck would I get involved? I find the constant bitchfights as boring as most of the other people on here.. ;)

well you or peasepud then? but he knew about it and was the only one who found it funny. until it happened to him and it took about 20 seconds before he was huffed.

128856[/snapback]

tell you what fucknuts, how about I trace your full name, address and telephone number and post it,

lets see whos laughing last eh?

toss

128856[/snapback]

tell you what fucknuts, how about I trace your full name, address and telephone number and post it,

lets see whos laughing last eh?

toss

128886[/snapback]

;)