O'Neil to scum

Matty

Did anyone see the Quinn comments about how when they get it right they are bigger and better than NUFC etc.

Firstly he's wrong, at best he could have said possibly as big and that would be debatable.

Secondly its good to see he'll fit in well there with his first and indeed probably only aim being concerned with NUFC and being above us rather than actually aiming to win soemthing and have sustained success regardless of what NUFC are doing!

Mind you fair play to some of the mackems, theres a thread on the smb with some of them knocking him for his comments and the obsession with NUFC.

Did anyone see the Quinn comments about how when they get it right they are bigger and better than NUFC etc.

Firstly he's wrong, at best he could have said possibly as big and that would be debatable.

Secondly its good to see he'll fit in well there with his first and indeed probably only aim being concerned with NUFC and being above us rather than actually aiming to win soemthing and have sustained success regardless of what NUFC are doing!

Mind you fair play to some of the mackems, theres a thread on the smb with some of them knocking him for his comments and the obsession with NUFC.

129976[/snapback]

I feel genuinely sad for the real Sunlun supporters at times. They (the genuine fans) must cringe sometimes with the shite they read and hear eminating from their less-than-intelligent co-horts.

Sunderland are nowhere near as big as Nufc.

We are now in the fortunate position where they arent really 'rivals' anymore.

When was the last time Nufc were in Div1, over 12 years ago.

130115[/snapback]

You are fantastically naive.

Things can change just as quickly for the mackems as they did for us.

The mackems with the right set up would be hot on our tails and a top 6 team with big crowds.

Not surprised I have to explain this, those who don't believe we have an ambitious board of directors that choose to operate at the top end of the league rather than the lower, which we did ourselves until we changed and then chose to leave them behind, will no doubt share your views. Shock in store.

Edited by LeazesMag

129976[/snapback]

all mackems are obsessed with Newcastle, and Quinn's now an adopted mackem.

However this takeover, if it goes ahead, and if they are the right people, would see the mackems making big progress and fast.

any word on who his consortium is?

i've heard every irish person apart from Bono mentioned  ;)

130144[/snapback]

J.P Mc Manus and the ex Celtic Chairman apparently according to wor lad who is on the "dark" side... :blush:

130144[/snapback]

:blush:

There's time yet.

As long as O'Neil does go to them but it's a bit worrying to think the Mackems might eventually sort their act out, long live Bob Murray i say

130144[/snapback]

There's time yet.

As long as O'Neil does go to them but it's a bit worrying to think the Mackems might eventually sort their act out, long live Bob Murray i say

130461[/snapback]

The tabloid rumours were that Quim himself will be taking over as manager.

130144[/snapback]

There's time yet.

130461[/snapback]

130468[/snapback]

Don't think he has ze badges

130144[/snapback]

There's time yet.

130461[/snapback]

130468[/snapback]

Don't think he has ze badges

130469[/snapback]

Is it essential in the fizzy pop league?? :blush:

130115[/snapback]

You are fantastically naive.

Things can change just as quickly for the mackems as they did for us.

The mackems with the right set up would be hot on our tails and a top 6 team with big crowds.

Not surprised I have to explain this, those who don't believe we have an ambitious board of directors that choose to operate at the top end of the league rather than the lower, which we did ourselves until we changed and then chose to leave them behind, will no doubt share your views. Shock in store.

130117[/snapback]

Is Sir John Hall an entire board of directors then? ;)