Kick them out while we have the chance

LeazesMag

aaahhh...you're getting the idea, I told you so  ;)

129284[/snapback]

Of course on a serious note, its a joke and Clarke should piss off and resign if he has any deceny/shame/concience whatsoever...so being he's a politician i'm going to guess he hasn't and won't!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

wouldnt that violate their human rights though  ;)

changing the subject slightly - arnt labour the biggest bunch of cunts since the last lot ?

129286[/snapback]

Certainly got the feeling the wheels were coming off on wednesday with the news dominated by Clarke / Prescott / Hewitt fuck-ups.

wouldnt that violate their human rights though  ;)

changing the subject slightly - arnt labour the biggest bunch of cunts since the last lot ?

129286[/snapback]

since the last lot of cunts

and the bunch of cunts before that

and the bunch of cunts before that.....

I fail to understand how anyone can't see that we are simply letting too many people into this country who have no regard for life, and no desire to have the same regard for life and sense of decency towards others that we do. They are simply bringing their cultures with them and we are being stupid enough to allow it.

These people in this case, and the 6 who were jailed for the murder of Maryann Leneghan are just evil beyond comprehension, they take it to a new level. And there are more of the same out there.

I know some are going to trot out statistics and say we've always had murders, but that doesn't really matter. The point is if these people hadn't been here, others would still be alive.

Edited by LeazesMag

All immigrants are evil scum, all englishmen are angels.

Simple.

In reality there are scum in any group that you care to name - there are also decent people in every group. Deportation solves all our problems - apart from the fact that the overwhelming number of scum in this country are white and English but as long as a few token baddies are chucked out then alls well in bigot land.

Simple.

In reality there are scum in any group that you care to name - there are also decent people in every group. Deportation solves all our problems - apart from the fact that the overwhelming number of scum in this country are white and English but as long as a few token baddies are chucked out then alls well in bigot land.

129591[/snapback]

I knew someone would come out and still defend them, not noticed you around for a while though.

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

I knew someone would come out and still defend them, not noticed you around for a while though.

129597[/snapback]

I'm not defending them at all - scum are scum - but the idea that a small number of scum is a reason to stop all immigration is plain stupid - I can remember at least 3 murderers who were lorry drivers - Sutcliffe, the one that killed that lass near Berwick and one who killed a french hitchhiker - does that mean all lorry drivers are evil and should be rounded up? - thats the kind of inference you're making. The fact that that logic is fuelled by good old racism is just a bonus.

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

129597[/snapback]

I'm not defending them at all - scum are scum - but the idea that a small number of scum is a reason to stop all immigration is plain stupid - I can remember at least 3 murderers who were lorry drivers - Sutcliffe, the one that killed that lass near Berwick and one who killed a french hitchhiker - does that mean all lorry drivers are evil and should be rounded up? - thats the kind of inference you're making. The fact that that logic is fuelled by good old racism is just a bonus.

129606[/snapback]

I don't consider myself a racist, simply for stating an irrefutable fact. But I do consider you to be a naive do gooder.

The FACT, and the POINT is, as I said, they should not have been here. And if they hadn't, that girl would still be alive.

FACT. So you can defend them all you like, but you simply cannot dispute a FACT.

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

Very true, so lets consentrate on sorting out our own scum rather than importing some other fuckers ;)

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

129597[/snapback]

129606[/snapback]

I don't consider myself a racist, simply for stating an irrefutable fact. But I do consider you to be a naive do gooder.

The FACT, and the POINT is, as I said, they should not have been here. And if they hadn't, that girl would still be alive.

FACT. So you can defend them all you like, but you simply cannot dispute a FACT.

129639[/snapback]

I don't know how many of those lads were born here or came here but it doesn't matter. What You're saying is that just on the off chance that any immigrants can be potential criminals we shouldn't allow anyone in. That is nonsensical racist bollocks.

I'd also point out that if the "glorious" British empire hadn't enslaved all those countries then that lass would also be alive.

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

Very true, so lets consentrate on sorting out our own scum rather than importing some other fuckers ;)

129648[/snapback]

I agree but if you stop all immigration then the economy is fucked - you see there are a lot of them that put the average Englishmen to shame.

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

129648[/snapback]

I agree but if you stop all immigration then the economy is fucked - you see there are a lot of them that put the average Englishmen to shame.

129652[/snapback]

I totally agree, but what this proves is that its high time that we become far more strict on who we let in, based on qualifications, criminal records and language skills.

Simple.

129591[/snapback]

129648[/snapback]

129652[/snapback]

that is true. There are those who indeed have every right to be here and play their part in working and living as part of the UK. It is the others I'm talking about, no matter how many. If they shouldn't be here, then why are they here and why don't we boot them out. We do not have a duty to care for and provide a hostel for the world, we can't and we shouldn't.

Our immigration policy is a complete shambles. It would be interesting to see what mags thinks, as an American. It is definitely one area where they have vastly more idea than us IMO.

Americans are hypocrites - their nation is founded and based even more on immigration than ours. I agree completely that there should be criteria for immigrants but to just have a "bar all" policy is crap.

Why? - they are also being stung over Mexicans - they are demanding controls without realising that if all "guests" were expelled their costs would rocket as no Americans would do the shit jobs for shit pay that are done by these "illegals". This is also rapidly becoming a factor in London.