Wii

Lazarus

its £35 with lots of little games. But you need a nunchuck part too to make a complete controller.

Zelda is the best game i've played on it. Although i only have 4 games. Red steel seems alright, controls are a bit jerky on that though. but that was probably just me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its £35 with lots of little games. But you need a nunchuck part too to make a complete controller.

Zelda is the best game i've played on it. Although i only have 4 games. Red steel seems alright, controls are a bit jerky on that though. but that was probably just me.

Its not you its the game. Its a pile of shite

I think I remember you saying before Wacky that you only played sports games. Maddens canny good, uses the controller well

Tempted to invest in one of these, in the upcoming weeks possibly. Bit annoyed as my Gamecube appears bust but I've been playing it less and less recently.

Wii looks class though.

Wii is backwards compatible with GameCube games. :lol:

Tempted to invest in one of these, in the upcoming weeks possibly. Bit annoyed as my Gamecube appears bust but I've been playing it less and less recently.

Wii looks class though.

Wii is backwards compatible with GameCube games. :lol:

Yup, so would be a good buy as I have at least fifteen GC games. ;)

Even after the Iron Maiden incident??

I really fancy one, but I can't be doing with this whole Christmas rush on them. A lad I know got one from Game that someone had pre-ordered and hadn't picked up within two days. They totally took the piss though, telling him he'd have to buy a load of extra stuff on top or else they wouldn't sell it to him (obviously they know they'll shift it). In the end the list of stuff they demanded that he buy brought his total spend up to £400. He still paid, but I would have told them to feck off.

Aye, places like Game often do that. They claim it's fair as you're getting £400 worth of stuff, but it's unfair that they are FORCING you to buy the extra stuff you probably don't want. Robbing twats tbh.

I got the missus hers from Argos, only pre-ordered in the middle of November and it came on launch day. Feel pretty lucky now, some have had it pre-ordered for months and have missed out. I'd sell it if it wasn't for a Christmas present.

Edited by nufc4ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tennis is the Daddy Jonny. What sort of skill levels have people on here got? Just over 1500 myself, just wanted to compare

Loved a bit of tennis as well like, image I'll get a bit bored of the boxing quite soon. My backhand for some reason is garbage at the tennis so far.

This might sound daft but in real life when I play tennis..

I serve with me right hand, swap over to me left, then sometimes instead of playing a backhander I'll swap the racket over and hit it with me right. :D

Anybody got any tips or cheats for Zelda twilight princess

Try gamefaqs.com if your stuck or anything. Not really any cheats for the game except telling you where stuff is hidden. :D

• 1 year later...

Anyone downloaded the Nintendo Channel yet ?

I've just got it, its full of game trailers and adverts for Nintendo products and eventually will have downloadable content like demos.