????

snakehips

Apparently Pardew made a comment on SSN along the lines of..'all the big clubs have foreign managers.....including Newcastle, though it's still to be announced.'

Slip of the tongue? Does he know summit we don't? Strange thing to say.

Now then, some lads on N-O a few days ago posted the Dutch press printing something along the lines of the Barcelona No 2 (Ten Cate somebody or other) being in the frame for our job!

Aaaaand, remember if you will, my source within the SJP kitchens told me (exclusively) that lots of Edam and Gouda cheese was being delivered ;):razz:

Toontastic EXCLUSIVE!

*makes note to stick a maahnkee on Ten Cate tomorrow*

2+2 = :angry:

Good night all. :angry:

Guest CrimsonFault
Apparently Pardew made a comment on SSN along the lines of..'all the big clubs have foreign managers.....including Newcastle, though it's still to be announced.'

Slip of the tongue? Does he know summit we don't? Strange thing to say.

Now then, some lads on N-O a few days ago posted the Dutch press printing something along the lines of the Barcelona No 2 (Ten Cate somebody or other) being in the frame for our job!

Aaaaand, remember if you will, my source within the SJP kitchens told me (exclusively) that lots of Edam and Gouda cheese was being delivered ;)  :razz:

Toontastic EXCLUSIVE!

*makes note to stick a maahnkee on Ten Cate tomorrow*

2+2 =  :angry:

Good night all. :angry:

129334[/snapback]

It's on N-O!

Guest CrimsonFault
If it is it's Mancini I reckon.

129348[/snapback]

Hopefully!

Do you know something by any chance?

129350[/snapback]

Nah, I'm just special.

129353[/snapback]

José?

some bloke was on talksport tonight saying barcas number 2 was leaving. apparently hes the technical coach and rijkaard is more the motivator/man manager.

wonder what odds we could get ;)

double partnership with roeder perhaps?

Edited by J69

Guest CrimsonFault
Ok, I'm the special one then.

Unless you're suggesting Mourinho could be our new manager?

129356[/snapback]

I'd be happy with both tbh.

Guest CrimsonFault
some bloke was on talksport tonight saying barcas number 2 was leaving. apparently hes the technical coach and rijkaard is more the motivator/man manager.

wonder what odds we could get  ;)

129358[/snapback]

Fantastic, I'd be delighted with a technical coach more than a motivator tbh.

wonder what odds we could get  ;)

129358[/snapback]

Henk ten Cate

Pardew never said that. From what I heard, all he said was that all the big clubs have appointed foreign managers, but also mentioned that Newcastle are yet to appoint their new manager.

I could be wrong like.. ;)

cheers mate, i take hes not on there?

tommy craig is a strange one. i know some people reckon hel be appointed manager while roeder does his licence but a lot of betting shops have said they wont pay out on him being caretaker or temp manager etc.

cheers mate, i take hes not on there?

tommy craig is a strange one. i know some people reckon hel be appointed manager while roeder does his licence but a lot of betting shops have said they wont pay out on him being caretaker or temp manager etc.

129372[/snapback]

Henk Ten Cate is not on the list

Guest CrimsonFault
Scolari ;)

129394[/snapback]

Not the worst appointment we could make, he's well known for his no nonsense approach to the game and built a powerful Gremio side that looked like they had just walked off a British field, due to the fact he built an English style team - powerful, aggressive, squeezed the area in midfield, got in plenty of crosses for their big striker Jardel.

It wasn't pretty to watch but it was effective and it won them trophies.

Scolari ;)

129394[/snapback]

Not the worst appointment we could make, he's well known for his no nonsense approach to the game and built a powerful Gremio side that looked like they had just walked off a British field, due to the fact he built an English style team - powerful, aggressive, squeezed the area in midfield, got in plenty of crosses for their big striker Jardel.

129420[/snapback]

The fact that you are slightly turning your nose up at Scolari makes me cringe tbh

Guest CrimsonFault
Scolari ;)

129394[/snapback]

129420[/snapback]

The fact that you are slightly turning your nose up at Scolari makes me cringe tbh

129667[/snapback]

I'm not turning my nose up at him all.